FURY FIGEROA - "TOP OF THE FOOD CHAIN"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 5, 2002

Get ready for a classic! Fury is DEVOURING the competition! Wack emcees are secondary consumers! Experience the best beats the west coast music scene has heard in a long time. Witness potent lyrics, pulsating beats & lightning-fast tongue-twisting rhymes. Album features S.B. Baby Cougnut , Hollow Tip , Bleezo , Red Head Steve, C-Smoke , DeeBoi , Ms. Versatyle & many more!

AVAILABLE NOW
YOUR ONE STOP SHOP TO EVERYTHING FEROCIOUS! | Fury Figeroa Official Site | Home

LISTEN TO THE SNIPPETS AND BUY NOW Fury Figeroa | Top of the Food Chain | CD Baby Music Store

Last edited:
Apr 9, 2010
heres the tracklist 15 solid back 2 back bangerz

01. Bars of Fury
02. Bonafide Brotha
03. The Bottom Line
04. I Stand Alone
05. Hi-Powered feat. Deeboi, Young Kcaz & S.B. Baby Cougnut
06. Grindin & Illin
07. Livin On My Hustle feat. Hollow Tip & Red Head Steve
08. North County
09. Bad Man No Flee
10. Gangsta Boogie feat. Ms Versatyle & Ak Sound 372
11. On Ya Bitch Azz
12. Money Everyday
13. Husslin Baby
14. West Coast Chopperz feat. C-Smoke & Bleezo
15. Pushin feat. Ross Rock

Mar 11, 2013
u tellin me that "bars of fury" is one of them dope tracks, westcoast classic from the album?? bruh please...this shit is wack....yeah i said it...Fo real, rappers need to step their game up...too many of them try to tell me their shit is dope as fuck but it aint...

May 5, 2002
u tellin me that "bars of fury" is one of them dope tracks, westcoast classic from the album?? bruh please...this shit is wack....yeah i said it...Fo real, rappers need to step their game up...too many of them try to tell me their shit is dope as fuck but it aint...
WHATS WACK TO YOU? THE SONG "BARS OF FURY"? BECAUSE I KNOW FOR A FACT THE ALBUM SLAPS AND FURY SPITS GAS....WHAT OTHER SONGS DID YOU LISTEN TO? SNIPPETS DONT ALWAYS DO ALBUMS JUSTICE BRO....THEY DONT ALWAYS CAPTURE THE FEELING OF THE SONG BECAUSE THEY DONT PLAY FROM THE PRE BUILD UP....PEEP IT OUT ON GOOGLE PLAY BECAUSE THE SNIPPETS ARE LONGER.... https://play.google.com/store/music...the_Food_Chain?id=Bzvmxqe74fn7qsxyeivruusr7da

Last edited: