First Degrees blog on Brotha Lynch's Bullet Maker EP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 19, 2008
North Sac
Agreed^^^ I am glad Beta and Lynch are working together again. I doubt BM will be a classic, but i feel like if they keep working together and get their chemistry back, then maybe we could get a quality album outta Lynch. Sometimes i think im the only one who believes he's got one more classic in him. Oh well. Some hopes die hard...

Jun 11, 2004
I thought de and lynch were beefin? Smh. Will probably check out any new lynch/de for the beta beats but that's it. They both so goddamn weird now it's just creepy. And not in a "sicc" way creepy, more like a creepy old man kinda way imo

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
I feel like a lot of ppl slept on lynch by inch that was his last undeniable classic

honestly I could give a fuck what anyone says abt that album I just skimmed thru it a hour ago and everything is just as dope as I remember it.

any album after that album is debatable if it was even GOOD

the COS & lynch album he dropped after lynch by inch was garbage but I tried to act like it was dope for a year cuz I bought it to support and I was a fan of both. was crap, COS almost outshines lynch on there. he mighta outshines him for sure I just haven't heard it in a bit

and the album after they ppl were like "lunch is back!" but it fell helka short I feel like strange music wasn't as good of a fit as he thought.

Last edited:

Gas One

May 24, 2006
and anyone who been on sicc long enough know abt DE I won't even go there anymore I'll let dude live but he know

I used to fuck w his old albums like big black bat and etc but due to the shit that went on , on the siccness.. I threw his albums away in disgust

I won't even spend more time typing abt that.. smh

Last edited:

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
sell i was a huge fan of lynch by inch.sometimes i feel like i should be blaming it on my PCP-Heavy DXM use during the time, but i thought that album was a classic too.

ive always been a huge lynch fan but i kinda lost interest after lynch by inch his albums just werent coming across too polished
DAAM was the best thing to happen to Lynch since Loaded even if DAAM didn't go gold as Travis O'Guin anticipated. DAAM and Coathanga Strangla should have gone gold. Everything after Mannibal Lector I stopped fucking with.

nigga is such a weirdo
i could only take about 45 seconds of that 'review'
He's weird like me. That isn't so bad. At least he's not Donald Trump. FD always makes quality instrumental jazz albums. They're not that bad plus he really knows his music.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
D
He's weird like me. That isn't so bad. At least he's not Donald Trump. FD always makes quality instrumental jazz albums. They're not that bad plus he really knows his music.
NO hes not weird like you, youre just autistic.
youre actually normal beyond that.

hes weird.real weird.
and has a 'secret' he needs to seek therapy about but once again wont talk about that but he knows..and everyone else do....you aint like that. you dont wanna be like that. that shit gets you put on a listing so people dont have to live anywhere near you that have kids.

you dont hold a fucking candle to how weird that nigga is. dream on lol

youre not even that weird at all. you just can get real OCD about things you like or are into. dont put yourself in the same as that dude. for your own self worth and confidence.

hes more like people who have permanent stays in looney bins.
makes andre nickatina look like nick cannon as far as weirdness.

you aint even 'shoenice' weird. youre like......youtube album review that no one cares about, weird. and millions of ppl do that so it aint weird. and, you dont have a conversation with your 6 other personalities during said review.

Last edited:

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com

hes weird.real weird.
and has a 'secret' he needs to seek therapy about but once again wont talk about that but he knows..and everyone else do....you aint like that. you dont wanna be like that. that shit gets you put on a listing so people dont have to live anywhere near you that have kids.

youre not even that weird at all. you just can get real OCD about things you like or are into. dont put yourself in the same as that dude. for your own self worth and confidence.

you aint even 'shoenice' weird. youre like......youtube album review that no one cares about, weird. and millions of ppl do that so it aint weird. and, you dont have a conversation with your 6 other personalities during said review.

So he's a registered sex offender I take it. What I get real OCD about hardly ever the same. One day it's about Sonny Bo running for president, Mitchy Slick dropping another album, XianeX on the Red Light District forum, or GOP politics.

I bet FD wouldn't know how to handle Mixerr Reviews.

Mar 26, 2014

hes weird.real weird.

Was wondering what the fuck is up with dude when I seen him at a nickatina show with a fucked up haircut and a cape on. So he's a CHOMO and Lynch still fucks with him??? What secret you talking about bro? He seems pretty respected in sac they interviewed him abt mozzy in Sacbee interview.

Jan 18, 2006
Lynch by Inch is what ruined him really. That Suspicion album made up for it sort of but to not release a album for so many years and then put out that shit was beyond dissapointing

Sep 3, 2002
Artists like Brotha Lynch Hung make me wonder--- if a rap artist REALLY DOES need a Suge Knight, a J. Prince, a Jermaine Dupri, a SLim and Baby, and in this case----A CEDRIC SINGLETON.

The minute Brotha Lynch Hung declared war on Black Market and Cedsing, his music was on the ropes, and when that legal shit really festered for years his music took A DIVE.

It seems like these rappers are at the peak of their careers when they have a team to help them see a vision for their music.

I swear I always thought artists like Snoop had their best music under a record label's watchful eye because they were young and hungry at the time (which is true) not because of the behind the scenes guidance and support of a CEO or industry people or whatever--who are always depicted in Biopics and documentaries as SHADY... but sometimes I wonder... are they actually necessary to keep an artist focused and present.

Last edited:
Jan 18, 2006
Artists like Brotha Lynch Hung make me wonder--- if a rap artist REALLY DOES need a Suge Knight, a J. Prince, a Jermaine Dupri, a SLim and Baby, and in this case----A CEDRIC SINGLETON.

The minute Brotha Lynch Hung declared war on Black Market and Cedsing, his music was on the ropes, and when that legal shit really festered for years his music took A DIVE.

It seems like these rappers are at the peak of their careers when they have a team to help them see a vision for their music.

I swear I always thought artists like Snoop had their best music under a record label's watchful eye because they were young and hungry at the time (which is true) not because of the behind the scenes guidance and support of a CEO or industry people or whatever--who are always depicted in Biopics and documentaries as SHADY... but sometimes I wonder... are they actually necessary to keep an artist focused and present.
Everything Lynch touched in the 90's was dope. Some of his random songs that he could of put out on one project ended up on random comps/greatest hits releases. If Lynch could have moved on from Black Market right after Loaded was released i feel like he might have made some power moves and would have ended up putting out at least 2 more great solos. So many wanted to sign him at that period of time cuz he moved a lot of units without much promotion at all.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California

I think they are needed for quality control purposes. 2pac recorded hundreds of songs but yet Suge picked the best ones out of the bunch when he was with deathrow and the rest was history. I'm a huge pac fan, but i cant deny that his shit that was released on deathrow was far superior than his unreleased music. Suge, Dre, Ced etc they just have a good ear for music and they knew what the masses wanted.