Favortie AWOL album?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
like the title sayz ^
if ya had to pick out ONE (not two or three or all of em).. which one would ya pick? it's hella hard, but i think i'd go with c-bo "gas chamber"..

Aug 16, 2002
C-bo- Till My Casket Drops: This album introduced the mOb Figaz as a group! featured Killa Tay, 151, marvaless, Lil Bo, Luni, Outlawz, E-40, Spice 1, Big Lurch, Mississippi, Mac Mall....the production was sicc and it showcased AWOL as a Label Doin big thangz!

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
the best solo album is till my casket drops easily but overall west coast trippin is the best album,not just on awol but this is one of the best comps ever...everybody rips this shit and like somebody said killa tay comes hard on this shit,classic awol in their prime

D

Downunda-Connec

OH... Just one.

Probably C-Bo - Till my casket drops.
Just in front of Lunasicc - Million words a million dollars and C-BO - Tales from the crypt.

I didn't think West Coast Trippin or dosia was that good... They were good but the three above make those look second rate!

May 2, 2002
i didn't really feel any of the West coast trippin albums, but of course the 1st one was way better than the 2nd.
like Downunda-Connec said "they were good but the three above make those look second rate!"