Doomsday Productions?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 4, 2004
Sup with them? I bought 2 cds from there site like last year, now it seems the site is down again? Did the new album ever drop? did they ever re press some of the older shit like filthy? They seem to appear and disappear yearly with hardly any info.

Sep 4, 2004
They probably done with releasing albums for good. I'm not looking out for anything from them anymore. Along with c-way.
Why u think they done? It's crazy in the world with all these smart phones twitter fb u can't get a single update from a group

tyson

Sicc OG
Jun 24, 2003
Why u think they done? It's crazy in the world with all these smart phones twitter fb u can't get a single update from a group
Your answer is why I think they are done. No updates, no releases in years and years. No point in releasing new albums since they won't sell shit since being gone for so long. It's a shame because Doomsday was one of the most consistent rappers/rap groups ever.

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
Really tho.... we need that fuckin Bangin Since The 80's album from Blue Ragg and we need The Plague 2 from Lynch & Doomsday! And a Eklypss solo has been long over due for years, I'm thinkin that shit will never come out, and The Plague 2 aint comin out either... Too bad too cuz I'm sure that shit would sell like a motherfucker

DVS ONE

Spanish Springs
Jun 21, 2003
Vista and Hubble
they releases a few tracks back in late 2010 with Blue Eyed Blonde,God of War and a few others.I remember they put out a new track every 15th of the month and then just stopped.....Sir Playboy?????

Aug 28, 2006
www.assnpussy4free.net
From what I remember, PB7 said they are pretty much finished with the songs on Doomsta. I think he said they put it on hold to go tour over the summer or something like that.

I want a solo from all of them, especially Eklypss. I want the Plague 2 of course, also that Redrum Inc album.

I wasn't feelin that god of war track though...

Jun 22, 2002
I thot all the new tracks released in 2010 were dope. Iv been hearing about that RedRum rock rap kinda album 4 ever now. Same with the new Solo's...What ever happened 2 Doomsta?? It was gunna be like the pre album 2 the new one...gettin no updates from one of ur fav groups is anoying as fuck.

Dec 25, 2003
Well from what Ive heard from a recent interview by Lynch on his Strange blog; a caller on the phone asked him the exact same thing & he mentioned that one of the members had a sudden death in his family which caused the hiatus......

Props: Codeine
Jun 24, 2003
Lol@bumping this thread. Doomsday is done bro. I used to wait and anticipate any new info from them but now I don't. I bet we won't get another group album and we for sure wont be getting 3 solo albums from each of them. It's a shame.