Does Mozzy suck or am I missing something?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
Mandatory check. He posted the whole album on YouTube. Let me know what u think. I liked it!
Yeah that albums pretty good. Ive been slacking on listening to new music until this past week and its changed my whole perspective of the Bay Area/Sac scene right now. The Bay especially been not so good the past few years but i feel like theres a definite reemergence with the production seeming to get much better this year.

Feb 14, 2004
That video where djvlad compares his Career to cbo's and mozzy mentions hollow tip raided and nutty is dope but he says he's the dopest and really don't give bo his props and even goes to say some of them are his arch enemies...

Name of YouTube video is Mozzy: before rap I'd kill you for nothing, just got having a bad day...

Last edited:
Nov 27, 2014
He's like Joe Blow and Jacka to me good in doses but would be better with other people on the track and gets boring if listening to a full album. Great for a compilation album tho

Dec 6, 2005
That video where djvlad compares his Career to cbo's and mozzy mentions hollow tip raided and nutty is dope but he says he's the dopest and really don't give bo his props and even goes to say some of them are his arch enemies...

Name of YouTube video is Mozzy: before rap I'd kill you for nothing, just got having a bad day...
I just saw that video and can't believe I wasted 15 min on it.

You can for sure tell Mozzy is a crack baby but the way he twitches throughout the interview. Something is wrong with dude lol

I think he gave Bo his props but noticed he almost let out Nutty's name when he was referring to his arch enemies

S.L.A.B

Hiphop-TV
Mar 26, 2006
hiphop-tv.blogspot.nl
He's like Joe Blow and Jacka to me good in doses but would be better with other people on the track and gets boring if listening to a full album. Great for a compilation album tho
Nah, Jacka had personality and charisma while on the mic. Besides he also had a spiritual side which was shown into his rhymes. He flow might have been boring but he stayed unique.

Jan 18, 2006
Nah, Jacka had personality and charisma while on the mic. Besides he also had a spiritual side which was shown into his rhymes. He flow might have been boring but he stayed unique.
In his prime his flow wasnt even boring. Dude was a spitter who had almost the total package. He wasnt no super lyracist is the only thing one could say. Pac wasnt either and look how his career turned out cuz of how deep he got in his songs yet his flow was dope also

May 9, 2002
yet he wasnt afraid to shoot back at someone that was shooting at him. Seems like Guce gets his name slandered to much these days. I aint having it. Dudes a Bay legend who fucked with Cougnut, Cougnut didnt fuck with suckas
We dont know that. Coug used to fuck with Cellski and we have heard stories about him on here too. JS

Guce been checked by a couple of other rappers and he has never crossed that line. But that vid is funny...Guce didnt want no part of that shit.

Feb 14, 2004
I just saw that video and can't believe I wasted 15 min on it.

You can for sure tell Mozzy is a crack baby but the way he twitches throughout the interview. Something is wrong with dude lol

I think he gave Bo his props but noticed he almost let out Nutty's name when he was referring to his arch enemies
Naw vlad was giving bo props never did mozzy say bo was the illest like he should've.. I think that video w bo, bleed, & lav has something to do w it... And cbo's subliminal disses on one mob and joe blow don't help

Mar 11, 2013
lmao @ those all suppositons! Mozzy was promotin Blue Venom on his IG so i dont think Nuty is his arch enemy lmao. Ive watched this new interview and that dude can say anything to get some attention. Plus he said his THE BEST THAT EVER DID IT in SAC!! that mf a foool...

Last edited: