Does anyone ever write or visit sicx?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 4, 2004
Ya what he did was fucked but its like they threw dude away and forgot about him. Has he ever spoke on the case his side of the story, he used to pos on here and be cool and was like best friends with Loki and Loki abandoned him

Props: Mixerr
Jan 30, 2007
From what was posted here years ago, there was some tension between Loki, lynch and tallcann. Loki (rightfully so) made it be known that lynch was outta pocket for still riding for a fuckin chomo and fell back from siccmade. I respect Loki for that shit right there. Just adds to more letdown from lynch still riding for a self admitted chomo. Id disown family or friends if they got caught up in that shit and would disown anyone that gave that person a fuckin pass for that shit.

Sep 4, 2004
From what was posted here years ago, there was some tension between Loki, lynch and tallcann. Loki (rightfully so) made it be known that lynch was outta pocket for still riding for a fuckin chomo and fell back from siccmade. I respect Loki for that shit right there. Just adds to more letdown from lynch still riding for a self admitted chomo. Id disown family or friends if they got caught up in that shit and would disown anyone that gave that person a fuckin pass for that shit.
Loki was a clown they was like best friends and he abandoned sicx I would never condone what he has done but just to abandon someone u used to ride and be tight with hell na.

May 9, 2002
Loki was a clown they was like best friends and he abandoned sicx I would never condone what he has done but just to abandon someone u used to ride and be tight with hell na.
Are you mentally challenged or something? How are you NOT understanding that Sicx RAPPED HIS OWN CHILDREN!!!!!!!!!..several times over YEARS??? WITH HIS FUCKIN WIFE HELPLING!!!! Who the FUCK is going to still be friends with a sick FUCK like that???? How are you NOT grasping this logic???

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
Are you mentally challenged or something? How are you NOT understanding that Sicx RAPPED HIS OWN CHILDREN!!!!!!!!!..several times over YEARS??? WITH HIS FUCKIN WIFE HELPLING!!!! Who the FUCK is going to still be friends with a sick FUCK like that???? How are you NOT grasping this logic???
Bcuz the poster is a fuckin pedo himself...

How would you abandon him??? easy...never write or visit him and let him rott in his cell...your a piece of shit for even making this thread and if I could I would cave ur face in with my fist hows that

Sep 4, 2004
Bcuz the poster is a fuckin pedo himself...

How would you abandon him??? easy...never write or visit him and let him rott in his cell...your a piece of shit for even making this thread and if I could I would cave ur face in with my fist hows that
U seem mad? and I wouldnt abandon my homie cause im not a turncoat like u

Jan 30, 2007
i actually got a package from some of Sicx folks not too long ago, like 6 months ago, it was 6 VHS tapes that were marked "Home Videos"....I dont have a VCR anymore so I havent been able to watch them, but I will be puttin them up on Ebay soon...

PM me for details

The sad thing is based off that statement folks on here are gonna PM you for that shit

Sep 4, 2004
i actually got a package from some of Sicx folks not too long ago, like 6 months ago, it was 6 VHS tapes that were marked "Home Videos"....I dont have a VCR anymore so I havent been able to watch them, but I will be puttin them up on Ebay soon...

PM me for details
joke is played the fuck out

Sep 4, 2004
The joke might be played out, but unfortunately it aint a joke. Dude videotaped himself fucking babies. His own babies.
babies? wasnt the girl like 12 or 14 or some shit ya it was fucked but u make it sound like they was babies and dude had some shit public defender who knows what would have happened if he went to trial with a legit team

Jan 30, 2007
babies? wasnt the girl like 12 or 14 or some shit ya it was fucked but u make it sound like they was babies and dude had some shit public defender who knows what would have happened if he went to trial with a legit team
Man, Wtf is wrong with you???? Don't matter if they were 12 or 3 they were kids HIS FUCKIN KIDS!!! does it make it morally right if they are a certain fuckin age???? Go write a letter of support to Sandusky and all the Catholic priests that are molesting altar boys while you at it. Man I swear some dumb fucks on here are more concerned with how sicx is doin than they are the kids lives him and his scumbag wife fuckin ruined....fuck outta here!