do you believe midevil even exists?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 4, 2013
NJ
Or is lynch just full of shit? Why didn't he just release that instead of the rushed piece of shit lynch by inch? Also what are the chances we will hear the og of dinner and a movie, before strange fagged it up with those beats

Apr 25, 2002
I think Midevil, was various songs from EBK4 and The Virus, with a few unreleased cuts from here and there, as well as some compilation songs. Around that time, Lynch was in heavy funk with BMR, and I think CED was stating that Lynch was being slow recording the album. That album was suppose to launch the deal they had with Tommy Boy records. So many of the songs we have on various albums, were only in the first stages of recordings. Ced added his roster to the songs, to give them more of a complete feeling. And to showcase his roster. Does the actual album exsist? Only Lynch knows it. I doubt the actual album that was intended in the beggining exsists. That classic Beta production. But if you listen to Virus, and EBK4, the beats sound "MIdevil" like some dark dungeon production.

I think the songs were stolen, and also Siccmade had a HDD crash, and lost a bunch of recorded songs.

I think COS album Siccmade Rituals was not the original version that was recorded, nor do I think That the first Lynch/COS album was the first version recorded. I think they are all lost now though.

I think the song Violent Crimes, and Never Rode with me were intended for the first Suspcion album.

I think these things because of the updated news and cover postings from the old Siccmade.com site. I think these albums all had more of the classic siccmade sound, pre LBI, Siccmade riutuals 21 gun salute.

I imagine that these albums have more of Hell In August/Head Drama/EBK4/ illegitamiti/now eat type production VS the Loaded/Naytionz Capitol/Smoke Inhalation/IFTWCT Production.

Oct 4, 2013
NJ
I think Midevil, was various songs from EBK4 and The Virus, with a few unreleased cuts from here and there, as well as some compilation songs. Around that time, Lynch was in heavy funk with BMR, and I think CED was stating that Lynch was being slow recording the album. That album was suppose to launch the deal they had with Tommy Boy records. So many of the songs we have on various albums, were only in the first stages of recordings. Ced added his roster to the songs, to give them more of a complete feeling. And to showcase his roster. Does the actual album exsist? Only Lynch knows it. I doubt the actual album that was intended in the beggining exsists. That classic Beta production. But if you listen to Virus, and EBK4, the beats sound "MIdevil" like some dark dungeon production.

I think the songs were stolen, and also Siccmade had a HDD crash, and lost a bunch of recorded songs.

I think COS album Siccmade Rituals was not the original version that was recorded, nor do I think That the first Lynch/COS album was the first version recorded. I think they are all lost now though.

I think the song Violent Crimes, and Never Rode with me were intended for the first Suspcion album.

I think these things because of the updated news and cover postings from the old Siccmade.com site. I think these albums all had more of the classic siccmade sound, pre LBI, Siccmade riutuals 21 gun salute.

I imagine that these albums have more of Hell In August/Head Drama/EBK4/ illegitamiti/now eat type production VS the Loaded/Naytionz Capitol/Smoke Inhalation/IFTWCT Production.
Damn didn't know about the crash. That sucks

Sep 3, 2002

Damn, you went in Matlock. Good read.

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
Suck my dick faggot. Better yet let me get ur # so I can listen to u sleep bitch. I bet u got them faggot mannerisms when u kick and twitch in ur sleep
That is some of the gayest shit I ever heard...

You first me to suck your dick, then asked me for my phone number just so you can listen to me sleep?

WOW... Spoken like Sicx's true #1 fan

Dead Blue

Smokin Bud
Nov 14, 2008
CALIFORNIA

The original version of "Violent Crimes" was leaked as well as another song called "Big Fishes & Meal Tickets". The versus were swapped around when Ced EBK4'd it. The other song was a collaboration between COS & Luni Coleone. Hella tight song.

There's 2 versions of "Never Rode With Me" one with Loki on it too.

There's another song that surfaced from that era called "All Out Warfare" with Sicx & Luni Coleone. It's on some sac comp now.

Codiene from these forums provided us with the un-EBK4'd version of "My Love" without Triple Beam.

What wasn't lost in the HDD crash is still out. All lot of those tracks were shown to people and are sitting on random hard drive. I mean there are 4 versions of Head Drama alone with different tracks. (Does any one have the Young Ridah track?)

COS had some tight ass snippets on the old Siccmade site that never saw the light of day.

I think the album exists, we haven't heard most of it.