THE DE and LOKI OLD SCHOOL INTERVIEW....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
Label: Siccmade Musicc

Appearances: Who Put Sac on the Map (comp), Loaded (Brotha Lynch Hung), Planet Zero (First Degree The DE), West Coast Bad Boyz II (comp) & others

In my opinion this is the tightest artist out there that has not released an album yet. He has had a couple of tight appearances such as 21 Gun salute on the Who Put Sac on the Map compilation. And "That's what I said" on Loaded. Listen to 21 gun salute while you read this interview given by none other that First Degree the DE himself

The DE: How long have you been rappin and what is your musical history?

Loki: Probably the last 9 years. I started breakdancing, then I picked up a mic, I was in the middle of Guatemala and I had a choice of starting a cocaine habit (Editors note: as in, what the fuck was the D.E. smoking when he wrote this? Loki wit' a cocaine habit? Shiiit; I, as in Loki himself, never done smellt no Coca-Cola, let alone engaged in no "habit." 'Course, it's too late to deny it all now, but I had to have my say.) or getting serious about my rap career. I bounced from the 420 click, to the "bastard sons" with Timebomb, to the ruff chicken label with The young First Degree The DE. Met up with Lynch and it is history from there.

The DE: How did you hook up with Lynch?

Loki: I was putting a project together at a place called Enharmonik studios, and I heard that Lynch did some work there and then I got Invited to a Lynch session and he like my shit, and I liked his.

The DE: What label are you on and when is your new album dropping?

Loki: Siccmade Muzicc and it will be out Spring/Summer 99

The DE: What artists do you like?

Loki: Cold 187 from Above The Law, Lord Jamar (Brand Nubian), KRS-1, RASS Kass, Kurupt, the Siccmade Family, Chino XL.

The De: Do you feel like being white handicaps you in this rap game?

Loki: Nope

The DE: How has Siccmade changed since you've been around?

Loki: We went from a click of friends to a business. The roster has expanded. Everyone has grown from rappin for a hobby to professionals.

The DE: In your eyes, what is the future for the Siccmade family?

Loki: World wide platinum success, and overseas tours.

As revised by Loki the Illegitimati, dedicated alcoholic, not no cocaine, man.....

Some bacc in the day shit...

ITS BEEN A LONG TIME...

Mr.D-Loccsta,60

100% GRINDIN
Mid West