CHOPAH OF TRIPLE BEAM & CEDRIC SINGLETON PRESENTS BMR DOC. DVD COMIN SOON!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 13, 2017
Cali
I fucked with 36 zips and 211 heavy. That 211 had one of the best songs clim made (wasnt a huge fan).

Will look forward to a new release. Will it be digital album like itunes, amazon music etc?

And i guess its a testament to yall that you guys are still in discussion of greatest sac groups despite being on the downturn of bmr

Last edited:

BO$$

Sicc OG
Mar 15, 2011
I agree with you, i appreciate the marketing, however, the quality of music definitely changed on Conspiracy. After BMR we dropped the By Any Means 211 in progress comp., 36 Zips and then Still Hustlin. If you listen to those albums the production was much better. Plus the new album and documentary coming up is slapping. I might leak a track or two you never know.
Tho Conspiracy wasn't as liked, I like that album.

Apr 7, 2006
Much respect to Triple Beam.. met them back in 97 while visiting my roommate-at-the-time's pop's spot in South Sac - had the barber in the garage set up..

One of the local chick's who was a fresh turnout by way of LA got up on the table and stripped naked but nobody wanted a lap dance lol #GoodTimes #CoolStoryBro

Def would be looking forward to DVD seeing light of day!

Dec 3, 2005
Conspiracy was cool for the budget we had to work with. We had some real big names at the time trying to work with us. I wanted to do the documentary then and release it at the same time Conspiracy dropped. We were fresh off the road from touring and we had alot of raw footage for the doc. Footage that included artist p diddy, e40, mack 10, rza, daz and kurupt, nate dogg rip, sugafree, rapping 4 tay, 3 x krazy, the luniz. Yuk and Num in Sacramento at the same time together. It could of been big but our budget didn't see the vision for some reason.

Dec 3, 2005
Don't take that as a diss or anything towards bmr or ced because it's not. I'll be the first to tell you from the horses mouth that i gotta a lot of love and respect for ced. Bmr branded Triple Beam. And for that will always be grateful. I really had some good times recording and touring with bmr. We did some real gangsta shit on the road. It was a mutual parting ways with the bmr and i respect ced for that too. One love to bmr and all their artist, but it's been A1 since Day 1. Don't sleep on us because were all coming with nothing but heat! New website under construction.

Youtube channel shot425

Dec 3, 2005
I have some footage left, but we're recording all new footage for the 28 grams doc. Ill ask Chop tonight to upload Greedy.

Available now on

Spotify
Cdbaby.com/ triplebeam
Amazon
Itunes
Youtube channel shot425

Attachments

Feb 14, 2004
Who were the members of triple beam I had 28 g'z w/ out the bag as a kid... but can't remember who the members were was Kronik dog and cilla cane ? And another one

Dec 3, 2005
Myself Shot, Pook and Chop are the members of Triple Beam. Thanks for your support. Look out for the movie 28 Grams coming soon!

All Triple Beam albums available now
Spotify
Cdbaby
Itunes
Apple music
Amazon

Subscribe to our youtube channel shot425

Attachments