CHOPAH OF TRIPLE BEAM & CEDRIC SINGLETON PRESENTS BMR DOC. DVD COMIN SOON!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 28, 2006
www.assnpussy4free.net
cedric do you still have a copy of docs very first track produced by lynch call leavinem with no clue? will it ever be relased to the fans? wheres the locc 2 da brain album? does a music video for docs album Bombay exist? any young xraided footage? psycho active days studio recordings?
Also that "Say Hello To The Bad Guy" track or whatever it's called, think it was by T-Tay or locc2dabrain. Was that the one that played in the background on Setripptin Bloccstyle on one of the skit tracks?

Feb 27, 2006
It's like Siccness is stuck in a time warp with this shit. All of this should be well known by this point... I mean, how many threads are there now on these same topics? I just hope it all finally gets put to rest.

Props: Mixerr

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
hello op i just wanted to ask a question for the dvd if i may @cedric where do you live what time will you be home and where do you keep all the unreleased brotha lynch songs so i can head on over there and jack yo punk ass muthafucka

Mar 5, 2007
hello op i just wanted to ask a question for the dvd if i may @cedric where do you live what time will you be home and where do you keep all the unreleased brotha lynch songs so i can head on over there and jack yo punk ass muthafucka
He doesn't have any unreleased lynch material... Dude would have put it out long before now. I doubt any even exists.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
He doesn't have any unreleased lynch material... Dude would have put it out long before now. I doubt any even exists.
it definitely exists. there's a whole different version of dinner and a movie which was never released apart from a few tracks like good night and smoked half. then theres gotta be a bunch of other shit cos of the few leaked songs like horizontal which is a banger and should be officially released

Aug 28, 2006
www.assnpussy4free.net
Lynch has said he has old material that was never released in his "vault". First Degree also has mentioned listening to a bunch of unreleased stuff from the 90s and that they were "amazing" or something along those lines. That guys a pedo though.

Mar 5, 2007
Lynch has said he has old material that was never released in his "vault". First Degree also has mentioned listening to a bunch of unreleased stuff from the 90s and that they were "amazing" or something along those lines. That guys a pedo though.
Lynch says a lot of shit... We all know how that goes. Somebody would have put it out by now... Whether it be Lynch or Cedric.

Mar 5, 2007
it definitely exists. there's a whole different version of dinner and a movie which was never released apart from a few tracks like good night and smoked half. then theres gotta be a bunch of other shit cos of the few leaked songs like horizontal which is a banger and should be officially released
I'd like to hear this... Do you have a link to the source?