Celly Ru - Krazy 2 (Official Video)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
On Celly Ru's new album there is a track called: Dear Markus. Does this have anything to do with the que mozzy snitching paperwork? Celly Ru is the only Rapper that I support out the mozzy camp. I hope he doesn't get caught up in all the snitching fallout. He should cut ties with tim and just do his own thing on the Eastside or he should link up with Sac/Sin and make a new Turf Terminator album, we need that Real Mobb Muzicc right about now. R.I.P Platinum-T

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
On Celly Ru's new album there is a track called: Dear Markus. Does this have anything to do with the que mozzy snitching paperwork? Celly Ru is the only Rapper that I support out the mozzy camp. I hope he doesn't get caught up in all the snitching fallout. He should cut ties with tim and just do his own thing on the Eastside or he should link up with Sac/Sin and make a new Turf Terminator album, we need that Real Mobb Muzicc right about now. R.I.P Platinum-T
Lolwut