Cash Money Lavish D ▪ Donald Oliver, Prince Dreda & Bank'd ENT.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
I doubt he's literally "riding with the stars" going on drive byes together just because him and Lav made one song together LOL.... pretty sure he said fuck Zilla because Oak Park and Gardens been beefin since the 1980s.
lol yeah just trying to get a rise!! not sure about bo tho but it seems like t-nutty fucks with the stars tough they always saying rip nuk so it seems like they have the same enemies!!

Last edited:
Sep 5, 2013
About 4 songs in..the 1st track with hemster ru shit go.. beat slap and his gassn!
Yea he's really gassin on that, talkin real wet too. All sounds truthful.......That's one of my favorite off the album so far. Also Pray for the Suzkaz with Lil Frisco & Chollo. Mozzy may be better than Lav, but the Lav has a more talented team. Biggest problem is they don't focus on the music like Mozzy camp do, they need to stay in the booth if they want this rap shit to really blow up.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
Yea he's really gassin on that, talkin real wet too. All sounds truthful.......That's one of my favorite off the album so far. Also Pray for the Suzkaz with Lil Frisco & Chollo. Mozzy may be better than Lav, but the Lav has a more talented team. Biggest problem is they don't focus on the music like Mozzy camp do, they need to stay in the booth if they want this rap shit to really blow up.
I agree lav got more talented squad for sure
But at this point mozzy is making better music more consistent...and just has a bigger sound

Jan 13, 2017
Cali
Lizk is probably more talented than the 2nd dude in the mozzy camp, but its about making a finished product and getting the music out there. Mozzy and them have a huge lead from the business prospective and in the sense of actually trying to be a "music artist''... sometimes dudes that only know the streets think being an "artist" is for suckas. "Im not a rapper" "im a street nigga first" etc. Aint nothin sucka about being able to buy your mom a house, period

And lol at expecting Tay to jump in with an opinion. Even tho he damn near came up as a ''sac" artist, or at least a transplant, he knows he dont need to speak for Bo about a hood thats been beefin for decades

Jan 13, 2017
Cali
He's right. Them dudes are eating off music, these other dudes arent. Yung Cat drops a diss for any kind of attention. It takes him 3 months to get the views Tim do in a week or less. Sway aint sendin out no phone calls talkin bout "we need Jonah on the show". Xxl aint considering lizk for a Frosh cover...
Emozzy dumb for that tho, you notice where he at? Thats how people get shit bags in the first place. He touchin paper, taking that photo shouldnt be a concern of his

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
He's right. Them dudes are eating off music, these other dudes arent. Yung Cat drops a diss for any kind of attention. It takes him 3 months to get the views Tim do in a week or less. Sway aint sendin out no phone calls talkin bout "we need Jonah on the show". Xxl aint considering lizk for a Frosh cover...
Emozzy dumb for that tho, you notice where he at? Thats how people get shit bags in the first place. He touchin paper, taking that photo shouldnt be a concern of his
Yeah I agree..I think he just letting them know them diss songs ain't paying and their not pumping no fear with all the threats

And yeah he's at g Parkway that's why I posted it lol

Feb 14, 2004
It's The first time he ever really said lav d name... he's getting ready for his release notice he has his camp around more releasing their albums...