Cash Money Lavish D ▪ Donald Oliver, Prince Dreda & Bank'd ENT.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
Apr 25, 2002
Yoooo - im just getting into Yung Cat. Heard him on some shit but didn't really pay attention. Didnt get into the beef with Philthy, Blow and Mozzy.

But dude is pretty tight on the mic. I mean, he aint the best rapper ever - but give the dude a good beat and he rides it pretty hard. He also appears to be super official in the streets.

Some of his shit I slapped and was impressed with:

Dude is spitting.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
Yoooo - im just getting into Yung Cat. Heard him on some shit but didn't really pay attention. Didnt get into the beef with Philthy, Blow and Mozzy.

But dude is pretty tight on the mic. I mean, he aint the best rapper ever - but give the dude a good beat and he rides it pretty hard. He also appears to be super official in the streets.

Some of his shit I slapped and was impressed with:

Dude is spitting.
Those track of herd him on was the Joe blow diss I liked it...but ever track since than has been bootsy minus a couple that were decent at best. I still give him chances when he's featured with artist I fuck with like lav or wax but I've disappointed every time...to each his own though

Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
Real 1 @Real 1 what are your thoughts on the mozzy/lav beef? You are cbo's bro and he riding with the stars and on that fuck zilla shit!!
I doubt he's literally "riding with the stars" going on drive byes together just because him and Lav made one song LOL.... pretty sure he said fuck Zilla because Oak Park and Gardens been beefin since the 1980s.

Last edited: