Cash Money Lavish D ▪ Donald Oliver, Prince Dreda & Bank'd ENT.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 28, 2014
Im.not gona say too much cuz this is the net...but Starz, Trigga mobb, gutta gas are all clicks mostly formed up from ppl from g parkway. After that project got torn down and rebuilt it displaced a lot of gang members and that why we got all these clicks. They all haven't always got a long either.(different families) demo got 19-11 tatted on him and Starzk down too I think. A lot of these people bangin these clicks including zilla used to fuck with each other and in some cases are blood family. Sacs black politics are all fucked up cuz if this shit. Keyloom caught up in it and ppl have lost their life I believe his sister got killed not to long ago to.

I'm just happy mexicans haven't started all.this wierd ass click shit we got enough funk with each other all ready but still I'm grown and not worried about no little kid shit I'm out the way but the enemy lines are not clear at all no more in sac like it used to be its easy to get caught if u ain't fully involved some ppl.fuck with eachother and are cool some not and a lot of time the beef be internal homies killing eachother shits no rules anymore
yea shits all fucked up with the black politics out here, I still aint even 100 on shit that go on out here, half the shit I know is "he said, she said" bullshit :mad:

Freeport pushin Mozzyk, both the crips and homeboys. fam been gettin on fam head about listenin to mozzy and niggas who fuck with him.

but yea, i been functionin with them pacific islanders, and they seem like they got they shit together compared to the blacks n homeboys. Homeboys still on that red on red shit. you can get pressed just by bein a homeboy in the wrong area :dead:

shouts out to my samoan fam tho :devious: