Cash Money Lavish D ▪ Donald Oliver, Prince Dreda & Bank'd ENT.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
lav fell off...every album he has dropped since he's been out has been below average...maybe 2 or 3 coo songs on each album. don't know what happened but he ain't even releasing nothing else on banked up buy himself and he got lots of talent... Benthy, hemster ru, ebola, lizk, nobody droppin shit only dreda and that still hasn't dropped to my knowledge...whole record label is a big disappointment

Apr 10, 2006
Didn't he just get out like in like late 2017? As someone who has worked with labels and rappers don't put all the blame on Lav. Sometimes dudes take forever to write and hit the studio.

I gave a rapper a dope ass beat and he was gonna do a song, few weeks later he sent me the beat only with dude singing a hook, 6 months later nothing recorded. Now like IDK 6-7 years later still no song.

Sometimes its other peoples work ethic.

Dec 5, 2005
All his music don’t sound like sac/nor cal music which is a bad thing in his favor, he was waaaay better coming with the mobb sac slaps of course l finguz is no longer but there’s hella other producers out there! I hope dreda don’t pick these same wack type of beats for his release!

Apr 10, 2006
At work was playing either Untamed Gorillaz or Pac and Big and someone from the crew leaving snitched on my music

-_____________-

I'll just wait till day time fags leave and bump my shit

Apr 10, 2006
Since HD is coo with Chollo and it dont look like he and Philthy or any of those dudes gonna collab soon maybe HD and Lav could do a tape/ep together.

But then again HD is still cool with other members of Livewire and from my time with them I know some of the Lav beef runs deep. But that was like 6-7 years ago