Cash Money Lavish D ▪ Donald Oliver, Prince Dreda & Bank'd ENT.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
More of the Bank'd Up team is gettin out lately. Can't believe nobody's posted that new Sub Tae video yet? Produced by L Finguz, Sub speaks on it towards the end. Track goes hard! Someone tag Coop, he really needs to do an interview with L Finguz, get his side of the story.

SubTae - G.B.A. Guilty By Association (Official Music Video) - Directed By Bub Da S.O.P. - YouTube

@2:13 WHO DID HE SAY?

I KEEP PLAYIN THAT SHIT BACK BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT THE FUCK HE SAID

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
@2:13 WHO DID HE SAY?

I KEEP PLAYIN THAT SHIT BACK BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT THE FUCK HE SAID

He said “what’s fucked up my brother bought this beat from L finguz you gonna hear the beat drop but you won’t hear the L finguz, they killed his wo now he fucking with the same people I was out purging for nuk cause that’s my brothers people”

Last edited:

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
He said “what’s fucked up my brother bought this beat from L finguz you gonna hear the beat drop but you hear the L finguz, they killed his wo now he fucking with the same people I was out purging for nuk cause that’s my brothers people”
Damn you good g....alright but what did he say right before that...

Sumthin sumthin I brought that nigga to the block he started getting jumpy....

Who did he say?

Sep 5, 2013
I see no problems working with both sides if your a producer, get your money, but when you work with the side that everyone speculates killed your brother is fucked up. Even if OP had nothin to do with it, what about all the disrespectful shit they said about your brother? How you let that slide? "Stunna Nuk bootsy, we chased him with the glock 9, that nigga ran a hunnid lights and fifty stop signs, identify him as a bitch he in the top 5, better keep ya squeezer on jesus I got mine". -Mozzy The Truth

How the fuck you let that shit slide, Leland Jackson aka L Finguz? Went to jail recently for domestic violence, can man up on a bitch but won't take a stand for your brother? I guess money and fame over everything.........can't sell your soul when you ain't got one.

Sep 5, 2013
Sub also sent shots at Que Mozzy on this song. Really there's 2 sides to every story. Finguz looks like a bitch right now. If it really ain't how it looks then why not speak up, defend your name, clear the air.