Cash Money Lavish D ▪ Donald Oliver, Prince Dreda & Bank'd ENT.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 25, 2005
album was a disappointment. maybe 4 or 5 track's out of the 21 slapped. most of the hooks were trash. lav way better than this imo. the songs I liked are dope but i don't know what he was thinking with this album. he needs l finguz at this point every album he produced on of lavs are 10x better than this. album sounded amateur compared to rndd albums.

I want milli, thola, and dreada albums. lizk too banked up got a lot of talent besides them too they could take shit over if they pushed their brand right.
CHOLLO AND THOLA ARE BOTH BETTER RAPPERS THAN LAV IN MY OPINION....I USUALLY ONLY LIKE A COUPLE TRACKS OFF LAV ALBUMS

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
the man just released and puts out 21 tracks give him some credit ghost ! I feel you tho production was lacking , no bass. I'm fucking with the two auto tune tracks without my pole and ain't gotta fuck wit me is dope.

"All time high" my favorite track

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
I understand all that he just got out stuff and I give credit where credit is due but this album just wasn't a solid release. he was dropping better music from jail with out having a studio or nothing so him just getting out isn't an excuse to me. maybe he isn't as focused idk but he's hooks on this album were garbage on most tracks...even his verses weren't as sharp. just my opinion I've been fuckin with lavs music when most people wernt giving him a chance and would take hella shit for slappn his music I just know he could do better.

Lavoz

Sicc OG
Feb 4, 2017
Rancho Cordova
Lav need to quit playin and pay for legit production and mastering. It's hella corny when these rap niggas flex on social media with hella bands and $1,300 shoes and dope whips but they don't wanna pay $100 for a dope legit beat. Somethin don't add up there.