Cash Money Lavish D ▪ Donald Oliver, Prince Dreda & Bank'd ENT.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 4, 2017
Rancho Cordova
Lav needs a good producer, Can nonstop help him out? lol
He does desperately. He had lfinguz but finguz got into it with him then pulled a hoe move and started fuckin wit his opps. He ova there giving shoutout to mozzy and June on social media lol and networking with them. He hella salty at lav for whatever reason

Mar 30, 2006
He does desperately. He had lfinguz but finguz got into it with him then pulled a hoe move and started fuckin wit his opps. He ova there giving shoutout to mozzy and June on social media lol and networking with them. He hella salty at lav for whatever reason
Dude's been making beats for Philthy Rich like they the next YG and DJ Mustard.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
album was a disappointment. maybe 4 or 5 track's out of the 21 slapped. most of the hooks were trash. lav way better than this imo. the songs I liked are dope but i don't know what he was thinking with this album. he needs l finguz at this point every album he produced on of lavs are 10x better than this. album sounded amateur compared to rndd albums.

I want milli, thola, and dreada albums. lizk too banked up got a lot of talent besides them too they could take shit over if they pushed their brand right.