Cash Money Lavish D ▪ Donald Oliver, Prince Dreda & Bank'd ENT.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 5, 2005
Hella crips fuk with starz now and they go at Mozzy together but loom squad is tryna keep it to the old rulez where crips only fuk with crips ain't no fusion gangs or clicking up! That's why loomsquad stand alone and don't be in them star video like stunna blu, stunna nuk, t nutty, and lil face!

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Hmm yeah loom and t nutty were cool but now that you say that I haven't seen them on shit together!!!! Cholo is from trigga mob and he fucks with stars tuff!!!!

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
Im.not gona say too much cuz this is the net...but Starz, Trigga mobb, gutta gas are all clicks mostly formed up from ppl from g parkway. After that project got torn down and rebuilt it displaced a lot of gang members and that why we got all these clicks. They all haven't always got a long either.(different families) demo got 19-11 tatted on him and Starzk down too I think. A lot of these people bangin these clicks including zilla used to fuck with each other and in some cases are blood family. Sacs black politics are all fucked up cuz if this shit. Keyloom caught up in it and ppl have lost their life I believe his sister got killed not to long ago to.

I'm just happy mexicans haven't started all.this wierd ass click shit we got enough funk with each other all ready but still I'm grown and not worried about no little kid shit I'm out the way but the enemy lines are not clear at all no more in sac like it used to be its easy to get caught if u ain't fully involved some ppl.fuck with eachother and are cool some not and a lot of time the beef be internal homies killing eachother shits no rules anymore

Dec 11, 2006
I didn't pick a side lol but all I fuck with is lav and his team I just don't fuck with mozzy's music at all!! Not sure why my cousin is from his area and be like fuck lav ha ha
I'm the opposite breh. I've never fucked with lav, not even cuz of street shit, I just thought he sucked. The last 2 or 3 lav tapes have been cool but it took me until a month ago to even finish a lav song. But I've been fuckin with mozzy since the lil Tim days

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Lavs albums been improving but the quality still ain't fucking with peak mozzy. Also I'm not in a rush to listen to the monthly tapes he dropping, clearly tryna emulate mozzy output lol

Feb 14, 2004
That's the thing how's his quality suppose to match mozzy when mozzy is recording in top notch studios and lav is on a phone and in a celll... looks like he's building from the inside tho bank'd up gots a lot of albums dropping soon... they all need to step up quality... I think they need to find more produces looks like lfinguz gots his hands full... maybe now that lizk is out he can help with that

Sep 5, 2013
Loom comes across as a hypocrite to me. He acts like they can't fuck with crips yet he fucks with Celly Ru. By fuckin with them he's turnin his back on a lot of his own homies. I listen to Lav and Mozzy, I like both their music. The last couple Mozzy albums have been OK. When I listen I don't feel the effort has really been there. I think he's gonna bounce back hard on this 1 up top ahk album though. I think at this point Lav has a better supporting cast than Mozzy does. One thing I can also give Lav credit for is always being honest. Mozzy has been caught in lies, and has done some snake shit. Lav has spoke the truth, even when he could've lied and denied. He was honest about the time he got caught slipping by them zillas and stripped for his benz, and was honest about getting jumped in prison. Meanwhile Mozzy plays both sides of the fence givin shout outs to surenos while actin like he functions with the nortes. He had to do that album with troublez to patch things up. Then the whole incident where he was talkin shit about Joe Blow in the DM to Yung Cat.

Aug 17, 2002
Im.not gona say too much cuz this is the net...but Starz, Trigga mobb, gutta gas are all clicks mostly formed up from ppl from g parkway. After that project got torn down and rebuilt it displaced a lot of gang members and that why we got all these clicks. They all haven't always got a long either.(different families) demo got 19-11 tatted on him and Starzk down too I think. A lot of these people bangin these clicks including zilla used to fuck with each other and in some cases are blood family. Sacs black politics are all fucked up cuz if this shit. Keyloom caught up in it and ppl have lost their life I believe his sister got killed not to long ago to.

I'm just happy mexicans haven't started all.this wierd ass click shit we got enough funk with each other all ready but still I'm grown and not worried about no little kid shit I'm out the way but the enemy lines are not clear at all no more in sac like it used to be its easy to get caught if u ain't fully involved some ppl.fuck with eachother and are cool some not and a lot of time the beef be internal homies killing eachother shits no rules anymore
sounds like it evolved, or devolved, the same way la eventually did. shit will probably be more conflicted a few years from now