Cash Money Lavish D ▪ Donald Oliver, Prince Dreda & Bank'd ENT.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
I just noticed philthy rich's "loyalty b4 royalty 4" it say featuring Mozzy but on that track he supposedly on it's an L finguz beat and I ain't heard him on any other track. Sup wit that?

Nov 27, 2014
How come A Wax just looks hella awkward in every picture since he turned into a skeleton and started sporting nut huggers. Somebody post a picture of Thug Delux next to this fool now... current A Wax looks like old A Wax's prison bitch

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
How come A Wax just looks hella awkward in every picture since he turned into a skeleton and started sporting nut huggers. Somebody post a picture of Thug Delux next to this fool now... current A Wax looks like old A Wax's prison bitch
He be looking hella on one and I don't mean off them trees. Fat A-wax needs to make a comeback.

Jan 13, 2017
Cali
Hopefully he stay out and just make music. He seen how quick lizk went back.... there are enough rap martyrs. But unfortuneately the beef with the P is too old to just throw to the wayside.

It did sound in one of his fresh out videos that alot of "homies" didnt hold it down for him. Hopefully thats a blessing in disguise. Stop making poor decisions on their behalf.

Im expecting a pretty good album whenever he finish it

Sep 5, 2013
Hopefully he stay out and just make music. He seen how quick lizk went back.... there are enough rap martyrs. But unfortuneately the beef with the P is too old to just throw to the wayside.

It did sound in one of his fresh out videos that alot of "homies" didnt hold it down for him. Hopefully thats a blessing in disguise. Stop making poor decisions on their behalf.

Im expecting a pretty good album whenever he finish it
Yeah he should stay out the way, especially since Mozzy left Sac and stayed out the way. Playin chess moves, guarding kings. Only difference is Lav doesn't have to sneak around in Sac, still out there. I hope Lav knows he's got people prayin on his downfall. Too much to risk now, he's built up his stock the whole time he was locked. No reason to waste the work. He's proven he's got talent, just as much as Mozzy in my opinion. Mozzy got bars for sure, but Lav team got more talent. Everyone's really stepped it up in the Bank'd Up camp. Nice to see Sac shine when they were down so long. Lizk, AR Trav, Dreda, Frisco, Millie, & more still locked. Flexin on em came at a cost to the movement.

Feb 4, 2017
Rancho Cordova
Mozzy is more lyrical but lav got heat.
Mozzy is getting extremely repetitive and played out to me. When I hear ppl slap mozzy I'm just like lol dorks. Try too hard gangsta type of rap.

Nov 27, 2014
I'm not fucking with Mozzy's music anymore cuz his midget brother said fuck the bay.... he's 5 foot 2 and acts like he's super thug. Oak Park isn't even that bad. It's a little ghetto but isn't like what they rapping about. It probably was back in the day but it's built up now. He's got a squad of skinny ass midget 12 year olds playing with guns and nodding off on cough syrup