Cash Money Lavish D ▪ Donald Oliver, Prince Dreda & Bank'd ENT.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
All of lavs videos he look like he got money and he was posting shit when mozzy was bummy
One thing that always made banked up as a brand look faulty was the fact their cd art and video quality has for the most part been Hella low quality..there's maybe 4 or 5 videos they have put out that looked legit the rest look like they shot them videos on a home camera...your label name is banked up but yall can't afford to pay for real videos shit don't take it genius to figure your money ain't as long as what yo potray. Idk maybe I'm wrong.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
One thing that always made banked up as a brand look faulty was the fact their cd art and video quality has for the most part been Hella low quality..there's maybe 4 or 5 videos they have put out that looked legit the rest look like they shot them videos on a home camera...your label name is banked up but yall can't afford to pay for real videos shit don't take it genius to figure your money ain't as long as what yo potray. Idk maybe I'm wrong.

lol yeah the videos are metro phone quality lav posting he got money not sure about the rest of the label tho

Last edited:

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Yea don't look too convincing when there's nothing being invested in making the quality of the music better, let alone videos & album art. You can tell mozzy both has the money & cares enough to invest in his visuals.

Feb 14, 2004
I Hope not... Im sure it's going to be lit, seems like his release is highly anticipated... hope he gots a brand new dope song waiting

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
Lav is turnt up on the mic he got a lot better with the rhymes. I posted some lav shit hella years ago but I never got into his music until I heard RNDD.

"For the money" > any mozzy track

Mozzy still makes some slaps tho but ain't no denying he's on some goofy annoying shit he's just an entertainer not the guy he portrays himself to be on the mic.

Feb 14, 2004
I seen someone told lav to make sure his first song/ video is the best one he's ever done on instagram which is good advice he should do it right outside the prison the minute he's free.. something that hasn't been done

45Yr Old Virgin

Franchise War Veteran
Apr 25, 2002
Cuckanada
yourethemannowdog.ytmnd.com
i've said it before but nothing like your freedom taken away in motivating you. this was a swift kick to the balls that he doesn't have all the time in the world if he's serious about his music. you're right the videos are old but it's also a lot of rappers that have money but they're too ghetto and unprofessional to really look at the big picture. it's time vs life when it comes to making street music and i hope Lav gets down to business with his music once he's out.