C.O.S. SICCMADE RITUALS 2 JUNE 26TH!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Dead Blue

Smokin Bud
Nov 14, 2008
CALIFORNIA
Just peeped Siccmade Rituals 2.

I have mixed feelings. First the good, if you like COS' spits, his style on this one sounds exactly how he did when this CD was first made. I feel COS did an excellent job with his flows. If you've never heard Siccmade Rituals, this is a great album to pick up. ...Which leads to the bad, I feel a lot of these tracks are wasted potential. They sound exactly the same as their original versions. No new features (in fact I didn't hear any features at all) and while there are new verses, they're so interchangeably with the old ones they sound like the same songs. I personally would rather have a different selection of songs but you can't please every one when you cut 2 discs down to one.

Truthfully, I can't say this is for every one but what I can say is I'm anticipating a new legit COS album. Hopefully filled with Beta beats, & Siccmade/Madeiscc features, Loki, Lynch, Tall Cann, Fignaytion the whole camp.