C-Dubb - Most Hated FT. No Face & X-Raided

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 5, 2002
dat whiny synth doe
maybe im taking your comment out of context and if i am then my bad....BRO....im not trying to talk shit....but either your not from the westcoast and you just dont know about that westcoast mobb shit or your born in the 80's....its one or the other....real saliva....because every beat needs that saucy lead....i love that shit....thats what the game is missing these days....keep bringing that mobb shit c-dubb.

Last edited:
May 5, 2002
dat whiny synth doe
im just giving you a bad time pimp and once again if im taking your comment out of context my bad....but if you meant it in a bad way and since there aint a "no props" button to push on here for your comment i had to make one....lololol here it goes. I GOT THE MOBB MUSIC BACK FADE.

Attachments

Last edited:

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
^^^i could be wrong but thats how some people give daps nowadays...its expressed like "damn, thats dope." but like i said, maybe he's complaining, i dont think so though.

anyway this shit is filthy. that beat is heavy mane, and this shit has been missing from rap from a while. real g shit.

May 5, 2002
^^^i could be wrong but thats how some people give daps nowadays...its expressed like "damn, thats dope." but like i said, maybe he's complaining, i dont think so though.

Anyway this shit is filthy. That beat is heavy mane, and this shit has been missing from rap from a while. Real g shit.
yeah after reading it again i think he was probably giving props....and if thats the case....@ infintiy void my comments....but man....i have seen cats actually say stuff like that in a few studios up here in seattle about mobbed out leads in songs....these are the same kind of cats that talk like they are from other areas of the united states besides there own and they carry back packs around like dora the explorer....we call them "GEEKS"....my loyalty is and always will be with westcoast mobb music....c-dubb makes heated beats....the mobb music should always be respected.

Last edited:
May 5, 2002
yeah i meant it in a good way. I love that shit
fo sho pimp....i saw some of your other post's and came to the conclusion that you know your slaps lol....i think it was the word "whiny" that i took out of context....i will post up a picture of some beautiful womans delicious titties and booty when i get to a computer to get everything back on track in this thread lol.....thank you carry on.

Last edited:

Filthy_Rich

My fit cost a rack
Oct 22, 2003
www.officialxraided.com
Oh wow....i just checked the email rich....all i can say is that rich makes fucking slappers....damn pimp....that beat got me already writing pimp....rider shit shootem up ski mask down mobb music.
They don't know about all that bro. When we gonna hear another C-Dubb & RHS collab? Stressin is still the slap.