C-Bo - The Problem Album Cover + Tracklist

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 4, 2015
I like it. Not as much as The Mobfather 2, at least not after just a few listens, but it's a decent album I agree. I like that he is on his own raps wise. Tracks I listen to a lot are "The Problem", "Rep My City", "Out the Mud", "Flex", "Fat Moufin", "Smokey Roads" and "Body 4 Body".

S.L.A.B

Hiphop-TV
Mar 26, 2006
hiphop-tv.blogspot.nl
CD is decent. I think if Bo had someone else replace most of the choruses the album as a whole would go up a notch or 2. New cover is lame.
I agree. CD is decent at his best. I was hyped after hearin Bang on Em and Im A Killer that the album would have a similiar sound. Those tracks are some classic C-Bo.

The choruses on some songs are also quite bad.

Sep 3, 2002
Haven't heard the album yet, just co-signing the responses here that choruses absolutely ruin songs.

Get a random talented lady to sing your chorus for a couple bills, use some input / contribution from another artist or just let the beat ride got dammit. You dont have to do it all.

Nov 14, 2017
OR MAYBE U JUST STAY HATIN...THX THO
RBC RECORDS WILL BE HANDLING THE MARKETING AND PROMOTIONS AND THIS ALBUM WILL BE PUSHED 4 THE REST OF THE YEAR. I THINK ITS A GOOD LOOK 4 BO...AND AS FAR AS YOUR SMART ASS COMMENT ABOUT NO TAY FEATURES IF U TOOK THE BLINDERS OFF U WOULD SEE THERE ARE NO RAPPERS FEATURED ON THIS PROJECT.. ON PURPOSE

I agree with bro..... If you say ur dropping shit on a certain day..... FUCK..... Let's even give it a week, Stick to you release dates for the fans regardless!!!!

Feb 19, 2015
^^^PERSONALLY I DON'T AGREE WITH THAT WHOLE PROCESS AND PRETTY MUCH LETS ME KNOW RBC RECORDS DOESN'T CARE MUCH ABOUT BO'S REPUTATION IMHO

they dont, shits ghetto as fuck

but as for the actual album..

the problem
rep my city
flex
rolling stone
body for body

all classic bo joints

the rest are dope too, but those go extra hard

Mar 11, 2013
Well, the album is ok, realy nothin special...Vocals in Out The Mud and Roling Stone r toooo loud defnitely...i skip this shit...So i got still 11 songs to bump lol...This MOD CD looks ok but its not THAT quality as real audio release...