C-Bo "Mobbfather2" Tracklist July 24th!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 11, 2006
Just heard the full album for the first time today and its hella dope. The production is on point and bo spittin like he always does. I fucked with orca tough so Im still debating which album is better, gotta give mobfather 2 a few more listens before i say its better than orca

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Wow. I don't know what yall listening to. I've bumping this for three straight days without skipping a track. I didn't play ORCA like that.
Breh Orca only left my deck in the ride 1 time in a 2 month span so i could rip the mp3s for my phone. I will have to give this a listen right now!

EDIT
*previewed 7-8 tracks on Amazon within 1 min Immediately Clicked BUY NOW

SICCNESS BUY THIS ALBUM

Last edited:
Jan 6, 2006
Tay, when are the videos dropping for this album? Is BO doing any interviews for this album on any hiphop outlet? Would love to see more promotion on this album bc this album deserves to heard by everyone.

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
Tay, when are the videos dropping for this album? Is BO doing any interviews for this album on any hiphop outlet? Would love to see more promotion on this album bc this album deserves to heard by everyone.
HE'S IN THE MIDWEST PROMOTING. I TOLD HIM HE NEEDS MORE VIDEOS BUT I KNOW HE SHOT 1 IN SACRAMENTO WHEN HE WAS THERE. FANS WANT A LOT BUT U HAVE TO UNDERSTAND ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO SATISFY EVERYONE AND BE IN VIDEOS AND DO SHOWS OUT OF STATE AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR DAILY BIZ. I MISS THE DAYS WHEN PPL JUST APPRECIATED MUSIC ENOUGH TO SUPPORT IT AND FEEL POSITIVE ABOUT IT WITHOUT ALL THE CRITICISM. NOBODY CARES ABOUT THE HOURS OF WORK PUT IN TO COMPLETING A SOLID PROJECT AND WHAT AN ARTIST HAS TO ACCOMPLISH BE CUZ EVERYTHING IS EASILY ACCESSIBLE. THATS WHY IM DOIN A DVD INSTEAD OF WASTING TIME TRYING TO IMPRESS PPL AND RUNNIN AROUND LIKE A BIRD WITH HIS HEAD CUT OFF

Dec 11, 2006
HE'S IN THE MIDWEST PROMOTING. I TOLD HIM HE NEEDS MORE VIDEOS BUT I KNOW HE SHOT 1 IN SACRAMENTO WHEN HE WAS THERE. FANS WANT A LOT BUT U HAVE TO UNDERSTAND ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO SATISFY EVERYONE AND BE IN VIDEOS AND DO SHOWS OUT OF STATE AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR DAILY BIZ. I MISS THE DAYS WHEN PPL JUST APPRECIATED MUSIC ENOUGH TO SUPPORT IT AND FEEL POSITIVE ABOUT IT WITHOUT ALL THE CRITICISM. NOBODY CARES ABOUT THE HOURS OF WORK PUT IN TO COMPLETING A SOLID PROJECT AND WHAT AN ARTIST HAS TO ACCOMPLISH BE CUZ EVERYTHING IS EASILY ACCESSIBLE. THATS WHY IM DOIN A DVD INSTEAD OF WASTING TIME TRYING TO IMPRESS PPL AND RUNNIN AROUND LIKE A BIRD WITH HIS HEAD CUT OFF
im guilty of this. I remember watching the box or mtv in the 90s and waiting for a video to come on for hours but now i can look up any video in a minute which created the expectancy of wanting a new vid today and another tomorrow. but videos cost money and they don't bring in any so i get why most artists only do a video or 2 for each release.

Apr 4, 2015
I'm 12 songs into the album and so far there's not one I would skip. Most of these it's like he's on some 2Pac type of music. The production is great too. I love that the version of "Cry At My Funeral" is the same mix as released on the Murder Master Music Show mixtape and not the OG Chronicles one.

Apr 4, 2015
I was reading an interview where Zro was saying him and Bo got an album together called the blues brothers that's supposed to drop. Should be fucking dope
Thanks for the heads up. I found the interview, here it is:
Z-Ro, Houston Rap Cyborg, Is Human After All | NOISEY

The Mobfather 2 is in heavy rotation at the moment together with Dre's Compton and SMH Music's When Music Worlds Collide album... My favorite songs so far: "Killa Confession", "Real Niggas", "No Warning Shot", "John Doe", "Cry At My Funeral", "My Head Off" and "Roll On" (is that Westcoast Stone singing the hook?). What are everyone's favorite tracks?

Apr 25, 2002
I was reading an interview where Zro was saying him and Bo got an album together called the blues brothers that's supposed to drop. Should be fucking dope
If this is true, then that's super super super tight. I've been saying for years that TAY & RO should get together and make music on this website. I had a vision of them two getting it in big time plus a song with TAY, BO, TRAE & RO. Oh boy!!!