C-Bo "Mobbfather2" Tracklist July 24th!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 6, 2006
despite the mixing/mastering being rough, Orca was the best release followed by Moment of Truth. Hoping the mixing/mastering will be professional this time for Mobfather 2. I remember like it was yesterday 3 years ago buying the Orca cd from best buy popping it into the car & im like hold up, the hell is wrong with the mixing/mastering? Felt like i got robbed of my $15.

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
despite the mixing/mastering being rough, Orca was the best release followed by Moment of Truth. Hoping the mixing/mastering will be professional this time for Mobfather 2. I remember like it was yesterday 3 years ago buying the Orca cd from best buy popping it into the car & im like hold up, the hell is wrong with the mixing/mastering? Felt like i got robbed of my $15.
MIKE MOSELY WAS SUPPOSED TO TAKE CARE OF THAT BUT BY THE SOUNDS OF IT I THINK IT JUST GOT THROWN TOGETHER AND RELEASED. MOBFATHER 2 WAS MIXED AND MASTERED PROPERLY AND GOT THE OK FROM C BO. IF ANYBODY NEEDS HARD COPIES WE ARE INDEPENDENTLY SELLING THEM ALSO SO U CAN CONTACT ME ABOUT IT. AND PERSONALLY I THINK ITS BO'S BEST WORK SINCE ENEMY OF THE STATE.
#WCM

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
MIKE MOSELY WAS SUPPOSED TO TAKE CARE OF THAT BUT BY THE SOUNDS OF IT I THINK IT JUST GOT THROWN TOGETHER AND RELEASED. MOBFATHER 2 WAS MIXED AND MASTERED PROPERLY AND GOT THE OK FROM C BO. IF ANYBODY NEEDS HARD COPIES WE ARE INDEPENDENTLY SELLING THEM ALSO SO U CAN CONTACT ME ABOUT IT. AND PERSONALLY I THINK ITS BO'S BEST WORK SINCE ENEMY OF THE STATE.
#WCM
Tay you didn't come to the cbo video shoot in sac? We could of met up and had a friendly c-walk battle cuh!!

Jan 23, 2006
#WCM
WILL THERE BE HARD COPIES AT RASPUTINS?

Jan 6, 2006
bought the cd for 11.99 at best buy. Mixing/Mastering is on POINT!!! Producers and mixing credits inside!!! So far this album sounds HELLA DOPE!!!! Better than ORCA imo on first listen. Definitley one of the better releases this year. Only complaints at the moment would be why put "diamond" on the album, thats been out since I am Gangsta Rap digital release back in 2013?? I'm sure Bo could've added a new cut instead perhaps some complete solo tracks??. Wished the front cover booklet was more than one page, more pics etc wouldve been cool. Guess printing more pages are too expensive now? At the moment, the album gets a solid 4 out of 5. BUY IT.

Tay, who produced "John Doe" w/ Tech N9ne?? the producer isn't listed in the credits.

Last edited: