(C-bo diss) Mozzy- New era, New king

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 21, 2006
This song is dope. I just ordered two mozzy albums on Amazon because of this track.

From a music perspective i love a good diss. I just hope there wont be any escalation on the streets. I'm waiting for a mozzy diss track by C-bo camp now.

Dead Blue

Smokin Bud
Nov 14, 2008
CALIFORNIA
If you have listened to alot of mozzy's music like i have then this track isnt all that great, it sounds like 15 other songs he made but i can understand from somebody who hasnt listened to much of his shit they will feel it alot
Gotta disagree. I've been steadily bumping Mozzy over the last few years and I feel this is a step up from most of it. This is on the same level as Bladadah.

Apr 25, 2002
No, lynch posted yesterday that hes over the whole beef issue.... but i think lynch sees the big picture. His name been established for 25 years, he has nothing to prove. No point in sparking a gang war
Lynch took a L.

This isn't the late 90s. A lot of these kids that are 25 and under don't even know who Lynch is. Mozzy is the biggest thing to them to ever come out of Sac.

If Lynch responded, it could bring a better spot light to him and help create some more fans. Especially if he brought a legit diss track.

Not responding makes him look old, weak and flat out scared. But I guess Lynch is used to moving like that.

S.L.A.B

Hiphop-TV
Mar 26, 2006
hiphop-tv.blogspot.nl
Lynch took a L.

This isn't the late 90s. A lot of these kids that are 25 and under don't even know who Lynch is. Mozzy is the biggest thing to them to ever come out of Sac.

If Lynch responded, it could bring a better spot light to him and help create some more fans. Especially if he brought a legit diss track.

Not responding makes him look old, weak and flat out scared. But I guess Lynch is used to moving like that.
Tank-Locc is righht on this.

Mozzy & Lynch both shit talked eachother on social media and supposedly went on the phone and squashed it. I dont see how thats a L for either one of them.

Aug 4, 2005
www.flossalini.com
Lynch just got over a stroke and not being on Tech's album because of it. A diss war, let alone one that will have a larger hood of young niggas push a line on em is not what he wants. He want's to keep it rap because that's where he can win. Mozzy said it best when it comes to Bo... "You on IG displaying the politics for the public. Somebody tell that old ass nigga fucker that aint 100". Should've called that nigga like an O.G and clarified before telling the internet. How you gone tell a nigga from the biggest Blood hood in your City his pass is revoked? That shit is laughable as fuck

Apr 25, 2002
I think the song, timing of release, video, and title fits.
I was thinking that too. I think Mozzy SMART AS FUCK.

This dude just hit the promotion jack pot with his new album already set to drop in a few days.

Like - he couldn't of done anything better that would've got him more promotion. This fell perfectly in his lap with the album done and release date around the corner. He took that opportunity and fucking ran with that!!

Dude did it perfectly!!