C-BO - Body 4 Body

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 11, 2017
Mozzy's video had critics transitioning to fans
C-Bo's video has fans transitioning to critics lol

It obv who won

What I imagine you look like after posting on siccness.

FYI: no one cares what you think. Your opinion is as worthless as a Tijuana hooker with no teeth and one eye. May as well gallop your donkey ass to the doctor because you suck at life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Props: EDJ and EDJ

PONE

Sicc OG
Jan 12, 2017
What I imagine you look like after posting on siccness.

FYI: no one cares what you think. Your opinion is as worthless as a Tijuana hooker with no teeth and one eye. May as well gallop your donkey ass to the doctor because you suck at life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi C-Bo

Dec 5, 2005
Whoever was in the studio when C-Bo made this diss record all need they ass beat CUZ THAT SHIT WAS LAZY TRASH! I know they had to see the mozzy diss before shooting that funeral home vid! And then you don't go to the gardens to shoot the vid well maybe I'm glad he didn't with that wak ass diss! All Bo needed
To do was rap to that "I'm a g" beat and shit woulda been a victory, and us bo fans gave him the hint NOT TO RELEASE THOSE TRASH DISS SONG FROM THOSE IG VIDEOS! Nigga had a chance to put the loccz bak on SMH HE should leave this locc rap for t-nutty and Reece Locc everybody else shut up

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
tracc is dope message was sent out by Bo and clear, what else do you want? Mozzy needs to respect his elders who paved the way for him to shine in the Sacramento rap scene. If any1 should get the Sac Rap crown It should be given to T-Nutty but I dont think Bo, Lynch or X are ready to pass the Crown. Just my 2 penneys on the subject.

Jan 13, 2017
Cali
Truth be told, about 10 years ago I thought Smigg really had a chance to take the Sac torch but it never really materialized.. same with Tnutty, just when it seemed like it would really be his time, it just didnt materialize.

Maybe this can galvanize a movement of sorts, because honestly, the gardens for all their talent has put out alot of subpar shit too