Bullys Wit Fullys 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2002
the intro is sicc....
thats gangsta
kings of gangsta
black mafia
thug life
roll deep
what it is
outro..has some knocks from upcomin shit

Jun 12, 2002
Guce went spastic on it, Best lyrical Shit from him since '' If It ain't real it aint official ''

But That album is tailored /engineered to meet the ears of long-time fans, If you haven't been in tune with These Niccas, don't buy it. The title is deceptive.

Tay's adlibs are old now, and too much of somewhat '' time wastage'' was spent speakin' upon '' blue eyed devils '' instead of '' gangsta without the rap '' style lyrics..

All things considered, it's '' ok ''

Keyz

May 21, 2002
its ok, isnt as good as first one, theres 5 or 6 licks on it

For me the beats are too similar from track to track, same tempo, same sounds, same flows, gets boring after a while.

Plus

Guce is shouting too much, his voice sounds fucked, and yea i agree bout Tay with all his blue eyed devils shit, its coo but hes not really sayin anything new with it.

Jun 30, 2004
Shit I think it slaps, We Bang,Roll Deep, What it do,What it is, thug life, all right, thug world (remix) Da Family part 2, they all tight but those are my favorites. But yall gotta look for the new Killa Tay Hardball yea cant wait for that to drop, gonna be str8 fire