Brotha Lynch speaks of N.W.A in Sacramento (Stold Style?)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 11, 2004
^^Lynch rapped before 24 deep,Nigga Deep..before he was Ice Cold also
I don't doubt that, Lynch is a rap pioneer. But that's like sayin "we were the first to wipe our ass after takin a shit" They were prolly doin it more than other people at the time, but it was bound to happen everywhere eventually

Feb 21, 2011
To tell you the truth Sac-Town doesnt really get credit for Sacramento rap..credit goes out to the Bay for some reason..Lynch,C-bo,X-raided are seen as Bay Area rappers when theyre not from the Bay..Sacramento is not the Bay its the Valley but some people label it the Bay so Sacramento does get the credit it deserves..C-bo and X-raided notice this and said some thoughts about this

Oct 18, 2003
it's evolution nobody stole nothing from no one it was bound to happen. just like comedy. t.v. shows, movies ect.

we all can't be bill cosby thats why we got success for comedians like richard pryor and eddie murphy.

wherever there was entertainment they had to cross into a unedited style.

there was bad words since the beginning of words. where did you expect it to evolve into?

Oct 18, 2003
^what your saying is true.^

dre wanted to take the name "black market" from bmr but it was already taken. so he had to settle for aftermath.

i've read that "213" was inspired by "415" and that snoop and them used to bump that shit.

dre also wanted to sign lynch after he left death row and wanted the new lable name. thats from zagg herself.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
so is lynch bka ice cold have any relation to relevance in x-raideds legend of ice cold? i mean x had to have known of his name back when

Sep 28, 2006
I would say Ced put X on. Lynch contributed. But X contributed to Lynch before that. I wondered about the Ice Cold connection too. But X once said that "Ice cold was a combination of 3 of his homies. Big J-Dogg, Gangster Red, and Q-Ball."