Brotha Lynch speaks of N.W.A in Sacramento (Stold Style?)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 21, 2011
Sicx is who discovered X..Sicx introduced X to Lynch..Ced noticed X from the buzz of Niggaz in Black E.P and Lynch..they got signed and X already had songs to be released from his Tape so he came out first

Jan 7, 2011
I would say Ced put X on. Lynch contributed. But X contributed to Lynch before that. I wondered about the Ice Cold connection too. But X once said that "Ice cold was a combination of 3 of his homies. Big J-Dogg, Gangster Red, and Q-Ball."
You got it wrong. C-bo and X used to go over to Lynch's house and Rapped for him. Lynch went by the name Ice Cold when him and Sicx (Strobe Lite) was the Street Talk Crew. Lynch was producing X's tracks and brought him to Black Market. It's funny when people get famous and then twist things to put themselves on Top.

Feb 21, 2011
X-RAIDED WORDS:
Sicx found me on December 17, 1990, at a party in Flatt Dogg Crip hood. I had songs that I made with Percy "P-Nut" Hunter. Sicx liked them. Sicx decided to introduce me to you. You had a two single tape out on consignment in Sac stores and so did sicx. I had never heard them, but I knew y'all names. Me, you, sicx and P-Nut met up at the studio I had been using for months. You dug my style, I dug yours. You and sicx took me to Enharmonic where we made five songs OVER that I had already made with P-Nut, with P-Nut's beats. You provided one sample out of five songs. You laid the samples to all five. I give you that. But P-Nut was the one who produced those beats, my nigga. You gave them some knocc.
I finished that EP (Niggaz in Blacc) wit you and sicx and P-Nut. Who paid my studio time? X-Raided. When my tape was pressed, who paid for that? X-Raided. You did my artwork and you altered the name for the better. Cultivating me as a rapper was Sicx. You were too busy competing with me to teach me. Sicx taught me bars and measures, not you. When Ced started lookin for me off of the buzz of my EP, Micko took BOTH of us to Ced, not YOU. Young MEEK of all niggas to give credit, God knows I wouldn't give it to Meek if it wasn't real.
When we did Psycho Active, you stepped up for me. You did another five songs for me. You made those beats. Me and Ced made "That Siccness" and the album was done. Your fingerprints were all over Psycho Active and all over me, real talk, but it was Ced and Meek who put out that album.

Feb 7, 2006
Dr Dre was with the World Class Wreckin Crew before he started rappin gangsta. Sactown was rappin about Gangsta shit before NWA. That's why in the late 80's L.A. Gangsta's coming to Sac put money behind foo's to make music. Gangsta Rap started in Northern Cali.... Because we were mad all the time.
where did that gangsta lifestyle (bloods and crips) come from? HMMMM....Oh yeah, LA.

Aug 27, 2007
I thought Snoop got the idea for Murder Was The Case from his own murder case. *The way I heard it, he listened to Lynch for inspiration when writing the song. *

Also, it's been said that Dr. Dre tried to sign Lynch to Aftermath around the time that Eminem got his deal. *I read that on this site or EvilDooinz years ago. *Lynch even starts a verse in a song with something like*
"Aftermath shoulda signed me..." *I can't remember the album but think I remember him saying that in a song.
I don't know about all that.... Never heard Dre ever mention Lynch... until then it's all hearsay. I know for a fact that Master P tried to buy out his contract from Black Market but
*Ced wasn't having it. Also Snoop heard if Lynch but never really bumped his shit because he just couldn't get into that "baby killing" shit. Snoop is quoted to have said*
that... so I'm doubting he ever looked to him for inspiration for a song. Lynch is always selling woof tickets so what he's saying doesn't surprise me lol.

X-Raided claimed DRS stole their style and another group forgot who though.

Btw the song ur referring to is from That album ge did with Mc Eiht.

Feb 21, 2011
where did that gangsta lifestyle (bloods and crips) come from? HMMMM....Oh yeah, LA.
you aint gotta gangbang to have a gangsta mind..you can jack foos,kill foos without gangbangin..its the conditions you live in that put you in that mind set..Oh i gang bang i got to sell crack.NO..Im fuckin broke i gotta eat ima sell some rocks..or get a job

Feb 21, 2011
What songs did he do before he met them?

Im also guessing that Lynch and Sicx released music when they were known as Ice Cold and Strobelight.
the songs were similar tracks from niggaz in black but less quality and different but similar beats. the songs he had before meetin lynch are what became niggaz in black but in studio quality
yeah lynch got tracks from when he was called ice cold older folks from sac got those