BMR Reunion?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 3, 2005
I'm getting alot of emails lately, from fans that want to know if BMR will have a real legit reunion? For rhe fans i hope so, but i can't say for sure.

All Triple Beam albums available now
Spotify
Cdbaby
Itunes
Apple music
Amazon

Cop it or recop it today!

Attachments

Dec 3, 2005

Coming this summer A1 presents the official release of SGT Young and TAKILA MACK titled, The Jook Book. Check out this shit out!

Last but not least 28 Grams the movie coming soon!

Jan 13, 2017
Cali
I dont think a reunion is even remotely feasible...

The 2 people who gave Bmr the biggest push;
Lynch- People say he goes out of his way these days to be difficult to work with. Hes also fallen out with half the people hes worked with in his career
Xraided- Is he even out? Rumors he got out in August, then he wasnt.

Others;
Mr Doctor- Half the city calls him a snitch and while
Setripin was a classic, the rest of his catalog fell flat.
Sicx- currently getting buttfucked for being a pedophile

It goes on and on.... If Triple Beam wants a new movement, id say do it independently away from Bmr. Also, tap in to the newer guys. Theres no reason there cant be a Triple Beam and Mozzy song, or a triple beam track to a june beat etc. I love the 90s sac rap as much as anyone. But we dont have to exist in only that era.

Ive listened to 28grams 100s of times. I dont feel the need to HAVE to listen to it today.... but someone talks about a new Triple Beam with Cplus on a june beat; ya im going straight to itunes to find it

Jan 13, 2017
Cali
Ive never seen paperwork on Doc, but idk why I personally would have. Im from the north... but the internet been around for long enough that I think if there was, it would be on one of those rat facts pages...

I actually heard the story was more so someone took a wrap for someone, and that someone kinda left that person ignored after they took the wrap for it. But who knows

Dec 3, 2005
Pook produced
Gas break
Sorry
Snitch
Tron Treazy produced the rest of the album
All stars
Did that
Keep on moving
Rush ya
Fastshake
Tron used to play piano for TONY TONE TONI. He also produced Messy marvs Disobayish some of bandannas tatoes and tongue rings, Guce and Matt Blaque Gangsta and a Gentleman. The brother also produced tracks for Spice.

Dec 2, 2003
What yall think about PCO?
PCO was dope, wish all their solos came out & another group album.

I remember going to Black Market Rec. when it was on Power Inn Rd to pick up their album a week or 2 before it was in stores. I used to talk to Black T over there at Black Market Rec.

I used to work with Kronic Luciano and he gave me his album International which was dope.

Last edited: