Bloods/Crips - Wish You Were Here

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
does anyone have this actual SONG?

I heard it a long time ago and I remembered it was really tight. So Ive downloaded it a couple times off kazaa, but its not even like a real song, not the one I heard a long time ago. It has the same beat n shit, but on this version, they just ramble on about their dead homies.. the other version, they actually rap.

can anyone clear this up? or does anyone have the version where they rap?

May 2, 2002
the version that i had from the bloods/crips 2nd cd did not have rapping..just like you said they just talk about there dead homies...tight song though

Apr 25, 2002
the one when they was rappin was on the "best of bloods & crips".it also has a few other tight unreleased songs.the bloods got one or two dope ass unreleased songs on there.and so does Genuine Draft (Domino)....i dont know if you can find that album no more.i got it like in '96 or '97....

Aug 6, 2002
shit I remember being disapointed when I bought the second album thinking that it would have the same song as the on on the video, little did I know there was a video and an album version.