Bleezo & Sav Sicc - Twin Evil 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 17, 2017
The highly anticipated sophomore album from Sacramento duet made of Bleezo and Sav Sicc is finally coming out. After a decade from their first release the second part of "Twin Evil" will be available on August 18th in hard and digital copies. You'll hear 18 tracks with guest appearances by Twisted Insane, G-Macc, COS, Big NoLove, Devious, Mr. Blap and others. 01. Intro
02. U Musta 4 Got f. Meja
03. Everybodies Dyinf f. G-Macc
04. X-Files
05. Jeffery Dalmhmetry
06. Death Becomes You f. Trizz & Big NoLove
07. Monsters Inside Me
08. Speed Demons f. King Iso
09. My Brothers Keeper
10. Jet Fuel f. Twisted Insane, Devious & Dikulz
11. KTMC
12. All I Know f. COS
13. Blue Hunnids f. Mr. Blap & Cali Boi Scnt
14. Still Playin Wit Dem Bloccs
15. Thats Easy Shit f. Millie Montana & Cali Boi Scnt
16. All Thats Left
17. 2nd Time
18. Outro

Feb 10, 2006
Hopefully this come out alright. The Gardens needs it to be strong. Oak Park is staking their claim on this rap scene.

LOL wut? No they're not, besides mozzy who is doing numbers and "staking their claim " from OP? Or even relevant for that matter?

you can put a side by side of who's came out each hood to see the better artist/rapper/lyricist and it isn't even close. Gardens by a landslide.

really hope that was sarcasm breh lol.

May 9, 2002
LOL wut? No they're not, besides mozzy who is doing numbers and "staking their claim " from OP? Or even relevant for that matter?

you can put a side by side of who's came out each hood to see the better artist/rapper/lyricist and it isn't even close. Gardens by a landslide.

really hope that was sarcasm breh lol.
I have to disagree with you. No one from the GBC is making noise like the cats from Oak Park are...Mozzy and his whole crew alone are keeping Sac relevant at all at this point. The vets really aint pushing numbers, and the "young" guys arent putting out enough material. How long has it take to drop this album? When was the last time anyone not named T-Nutty even put an album out?