Battle me new 120 words rule only flow...zone

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 7, 2016
Grim grim where chin nah grin ok OK ILL CHOKE U N DO IT ffs ..you drew the small stick... uncool little pricked me stand u left handed wanker right one eat a vegimite sandwich...Bro u know where the switch is for this dip kid ain't get kno lift in ...omfg...Grimm I'm full to Theresa oida elite what reap huh delete grim no seated feature ur a cheap fuck a weak Mr please you ..tease me in a weird way mostly admire ur a fag attire....next I'm pissed if this kid ditched it

Sent from my ZTE Blade Q Lux using Tapatalk

Oct 7, 2016
Fuckin unfathomed that grim missed the spit ...his mum spazumus a fair bit... I don't kno what I reap but Grimm was to eat today takes a free beat up its not a fee cunt we be toothless like mum now city bum titties bar done... Your so demolished be honest you gone n zonin out should a figured when u got bitch triggaz all bitchs bro figure I'm it huh delete grimzreaper I raped ya...of a flavour I taught the lil toy story...soldier life mandatory ages stages life with gages bursting....ur immersed shit I've had worse kips oh plz tell mum love da TITS .....

Red Ryda 916

Lakota Sioux
Jun 12, 2004
South Sac/Wounded Knee
Don’t listen to him. He’s all mouth and no trousers,I’m not interested in getting into an argy-bargy over it, Police caught Jim Bang to rights outside the bookie’s, That street vendor selling watches is bent as a nine-bob note,He conked his head on the doorframe on his way out,Great job, Jim. You’re a real corker,When I gave Reginald the news, he did his nut, and went home,What is that doofer? Don’t earwig on my personal phone calls,Take this watch to the fence and see what you can get,Don’t let the fuzz catch you,If his mood is off, he might go to spare,Hard cheese if he does. We’re entitled to our break,Reginald coughed so hard he honked all over the pub,Listen Jock, I need your group gone in the next five minutes, I think I’ll spend the night in front of the idiot box,I don’t know who he was. Just some Joe Bloggs,This party is knees up,He and I got into a kerfuffle over politics,The old lag can’t find a job so he sits at the pub and drinks,You and your numpty friend should apologize,Shut your laughing gear, Reginald,Have you lost your marbles? You can’t just paste every Joe Bloggs who insults you,Old Bill broke up the street fight,He got all miffed about the football match,Don’t throw a paddy about your team losing,A rozzer walking past overheard cries for help,Don’t get so upset when someone takes the mickey,It’s a lot of tosh to act like that,A steaming drunk Reginald, hobbled out of the pub, SPAWNY!

Say word son.

Oct 7, 2016
Oh how serious....did u miss ya next period.. they got one big enough....for VaG you could put in a truck u would try tuck in say hi don't deny shit I won't id hide in it n u passing bye every 5 mins lookin grin I jump out the Cunt u feel up the clit fuck this shit I'm out... would to with ya Reginald.. He b in head first like birth VaG says choad oh short d day code n fat not fun huh nah dad why mum call u a choad your a tall bloke legendary in new foolish style mean while some Reginald bean cunt this weird cunt seems to dream u up leave u scene throw up who the fucks bill n wtf he broke how many u smoked..! Are u a screw loose a few to many hits on the head easey I speak molten rocks over ya pom drops n dnt stop ya hopes lost my ropes tied up ya lady in the base test training I'll bring insane if its needs the shhhh leave me English fag ciggie ur a draged sack a shit that's all I could of said to win in stead I took my look by n shook down n said your poli topical not individuality but seems u found originality its a lost talent I'm thro being a good sport I would a thought u would punish your self talking like a stalker stalked ya its english no cunt made sence of it I go nod glodin oh soddin mum caught u kid willy floggen ur darn rotten....k man I'm stop in ya keep to lookin speaking n think ain't ur calling look or fall in next .... Round kan I find a reminder I need good liners let's put thoose behind shit I ment us us...

Red Ryda 916

Lakota Sioux
Jun 12, 2004
South Sac/Wounded Knee
His girlfriend broke up with him. He’s absolutely gutted, I was gobsmacked when she told me she was pregnant with triplets, it’s a real cock up, When my girlfriend saw the mess I’d made, she lost the plot,party went all to pot, when the clown turned up drunk and everyone was sick, He just seems dodgy to me, chundered in the street,I had a right kerfuffle with my girlfriend this morning, You need to wear a coat today, it’s brass monkeys outside,That’s a load of tosh about what happened last night, what a wanker, Don’t talk rubbish, Did you just whistle at that old lady? You cheeky monkey, He got a right ear-bashing after crashing his dad’s car,into that buffalo, guvna, do you like dags?! 30'S!

Oct 7, 2016
Ay didn't u get" X" on a weak flex in like 2 seconds...
your spits are a straight head ache for our sake take my eyes ur are fried ears that are shit ur a fkwittto detailed talking to find a punch line look here mine fist his face 6 times MAKIN friends a fiend tryin get a stream line pissed him self in laughter two keep a class above total disaster lil Englishmen I can't believe distinguish by place way speak in avalanches of verbal advantages u stuck not granted magic happening king step in pull a weapon out its a butterfly knife yourguts will fly type slice deep sweet tendency to hurt more relentless intention to your condition tonight put you to some judging who am I kidding 5 hidings I given u before I even spit 2 lines u pooh status.... I've had better intro kids ... In flow shit it exploded before we even got codes in...cash flow grin your lady's soakin I think she want have a smoke on me she a dopey cunt anyway I'll have to lack it if I see that tragic fat chic your spit n fat bitch perfect matches

Oct 7, 2016
True fuck... that on the dark bridge 5 lads to shadey.. long fkn boring...try 5 egotistic fast lads... grifters lookin tha misfits or half dipshits walk dark alleys tryin to rally up balli up Its this we love a system approach 2 wait main shade ay keep close to ya souljah n quiet time hits sounds a click...2 cunts carrying a brick box ..fkn six locks opposite each side ...we take out our pistols...shit flows like fuel in lines down my spine ...ground n grime time... I'm dropping down on the top his neck slam elbow...sack a shit ...2nd cunt took half the night to notice... hes mate had my mate drop him... I started cruzin on... where's lil bow yea ....before glenelg tunnels there there....Whistle yea bro .... Clink clink come on cunt... I grab the box cuffs welded on a red n sili.. Box drilling the box grilled Ben just coz that's heat we could of resided.... Ben wtf blood yea cunt u have key or time to find it ..? I had one choice at time chris ....I just jumped all over till shit got loser no excuse i would do it again ...word cunt raw.. Yea score I need more like that....opened up tha box ... like old paper "1000pound" bonds or in a trust of name bank... shit there was 5 cut diamonds... look real shiny guidance ...1 life lesson learned... find more before u look at what's yours.... then ull have more ... Neat

Oct 7, 2016
Ah buddy... Your surpose to eat pussy...hang on.. hang on...before I bang on... Ya took me mind way gone.... tripping are you at the motel or school for dipshits... Keep laughing it'll make it easier when you realise ya retarded.... To far...you wasn't even flexin still stood tin coz I'm hectic for words spit... Probably

Oct 7, 2016
Ah buddy... Your surpose to eat pussy...hang on.. hang on...before I bang on... Ya took me mind way gone.... tripping are you at the motel or school for dipshits... Keep laughing it'll make it easier when you realise ya retarded.... To far...you wasn't even flexin still stood in coz I'm hectic for words spit... You didn't deserved it but that pom duck john Reginald unmentionable shot.. stop dude he didn't get educated.... Well not much when we'd read on... Kids smoking bongs... kid not my live blame his ...parental adviser...should of been wiser...go cheapest...stay away from the elite...Mimix always over limit so leave in a different way everytime so I see fit kicked out the window now I'm leaving