Bastard Sons [Unreleased demo tape from 1994 produced by Brotha Lynch] + download

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
I can only find one mention on the web about this, and unsurprisingly it's from the siccness.

From what I gather it was a short-lived group with Loki & Timebomb. Never thought I'd hear some unheard Lynch from this time period.

The 2nd beat is clearly an early version of "Deep Down"

HQ 320 rip is downloadable on soundcloud!

Sep 3, 2002
What???Loki Droppin N-Bombs back in 94' ..damn.

Wasn't really feeling the flows, the beats are kinda vibin', I guess the highlight for me was the interlude type shit with Brotha Lynch, Mr. Doctor, probably T-Tay and some ladies in the background.

This little demo sounds like the scene being set for Season of the Siccness. Kind of fucking around and getting warmed up for that Classic. Who knew Loki was the one paving the way...lol...

I'm always impressed when some vintage sac shit like this gets unearthed.
Good work brotha.

Last edited:

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
What???Loki Droppin N-Bombs back in 94' ..damn.

Wasn't really feeling the flows, the beats are kinda vibin', I guess the highlight for me was the interlude type shit with Brotha Lynch, Mr. Doctor, probably T-Tay and some ladies in the background.

This little demo sounds like the scene being set for Season of the Siccness. Kind of fucking around and getting warmed up for that Classic. Who knew Loki was the one paving the way...lol...

I'm always impressed when some vintage sac shit like this gets unearthed.
Good work brotha.
I believe that unreleased demo was a demo for the SODS album. Just my theory.

Jun 2, 2007
I still have my CDR that loki sold online back in the day, props for posting that demo tape.
Nothing on Loki ever since Street Legal, I read that he moved to San Diego and doesn't rap anymore....One of the hardest rappers!!!