Arrrrrh for life.... I'm literally hit the line... So fuck you... I'll do these lines

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 7, 2016
I don't care if you dnt like this....so much in my head need to free shit up....

..Im wrecked now no self respect left around... inside me desired to be an admirable person....life good wife....turns out worse then I Kan verbalize no words I find lift shot.. Off wish it was a train ride not got OFF..! No guilt can find me ...anyway A SHIT taste of my traces life.... couldn't let me be.... happy .. Lucked it should of been spat out mum look WTF you done . Hit in the head now blacked out.... to many facts out now.... How she did not shut em... Then I take her back no way she wants me like.
.haha I'm top now... Boss.. coz hes smashing her house... she's freakn out she reaching out , all she wanted is me i'm back happier now... A week in New day she said she's thinking bout him ....now after all this...I never thought..FU.. DISASTER. I ever loose her 2 times in one life..LOSER.. .I done it web spun that's it....all absolved no wins left nothing but breath
.... keep my head down...nothing matters ay... Havent got much.... anyway left to stay so much left to slay say . with or to you.. avoided love YOU DESTROYED ME .IM FUCKED
.. truth hurts....fuck off life... WISH I COULD RERUN THIS BE MORE SELFISH..NOT TRYN TO HURT ANY CUNT... I'LL HELP...LESSON EARNED THATS ITS BURNED ..one way or another your just a used up duck up... to sad MOTHERFUCK my mind to sad to be be dad to 3 kids need dad how they need this....useless self.... worth shit seen in line of sight no meaning of anything I'm a be known as the silly cunts who lost that bitch with maddest., indeed...smoke the bank showed she thanked... Me I'm really not that ...person...worse shit here observe... Hear..HURTIN I'm certainly adverse in words chosen... Life open..SHE WOKE TO HERE BEST FREIND COLD DEAD18-- ALL OVER- DOSED N SHE HAD 2 KIDS TO HIM ...NOW 1-1 OTHER 2 WTF SHE GOIN TO DO... WONDER HOW SHE GAVE KIDS LIFE FOR THE PAST TIME MOTHS LET ALONE HER MIND CONCERN LEVEL...KIDS ABOVE ANYTHING ELSE ...GIRL SO PRETTY...SO GITY I GOTTEN... DECISION IVE NOT CHOOSEN I JUST STAYED 1 N DIDNT LEAVE HEARTS HURT I DIDNT KNOW WHAT THE GO WAS HOW 2 BOYS A RAISED N THAT CHOICE OF WHO BEEN GIVEN TO ME... LIVE FOR HER N...I DID...2 BOYS FIRST FUTURE 110% KIDS RUN RUTHLESS GOTA GET USED TO THIS.... OLDEST A ROLLER... MY MAIN SOULJAH... NAMES BIBLICAL KID ROLLED YA TOOK YA WALLET SOON AS U GOT HERE... JERIMIAH MY SOULJAH... I TOLD YA... THE YOUNGEST AT THE TIME ME N THIS KID CLICKED....gerome 1 not kidding he's bigger then Jerry and he's 1 Jerry 2 emotional little man Tittie man still at 1 coz he only had mum easier for her he wouldn't get off it t my lady lost lost coz everytime night came a kid in middle lane she was going glam nuts I stopped his titty runner normal milk kid went flipping cow milk spit held him cracking it all ended after...a week n half he sleep oh at last alone ... She seen I was dad it was not a choice I love our lads... Mornings came everyone..... Same crash bang ts waking up... Walls filled holes in not a meter ya could see wasn't a hole wall anywhere u couldn't- expect her to wake now make kids food it used her up it fuckin hurt her she was in the dirt I helped her up made kids great.... Please notice thank Ask not take... Now moved her out we fkn did it.... I'm living happy fell pregnant with my daughter now kaleisha pow down knuckles... Hands little snuggle bird.. Mum look what Im well u surprised... Mums for mother day gave me to care full aware of hectic shot it was...... ithought of New house new baby-look how good where doing lady. ..I'm moving ice hockey off my top screen weed scene flow in ......selling making gravy need a car ....9mth baby... Meet a wig thought he could spit..... name Joel Reid horra emcee a need all junkie a weird fuck YouTube him a thousand viewed it got a lisp....you will laugh cunts a disaster ...come in looking like a white 50 cent ...kicked it he spit abit... I listened not showed him I'm hip hops hip hop now he'd push... over it anyway I sold to it got fluent with him... good mates doin seshs recorded a fair few.... I was moving lost tickets to him ticked a fair bit too him.... No I need that car for my lady... All I did DOUBLE DING Allday got paid...deep Brah. ...Tiana started tripping me...act differently thought she was tripping on him now I thought she ducked now I ducked now fucked someone close sister it hurts still no deserving feeling she started flipping horra sliding in decide to leave got me a little happier now I seen her I'm still dreaming.... of her we trust no try the love week still desire that freek....had to leave I got messy trust me jail was a must please...... Busted .....fuckck In for 3 weeks court says she wants a order ....on me a order I can't see her or my daughter... here's a month n a half jail me can't see the I failed her name let her sail too... I thought didn't fight it....I dnt want her to scared trippen hard ....now no home now now no kids he's in living.... there....I got a get out call her only talk on my baby k.... judge said it Kan only talk on get her tommorow...yeah she goes kids in tow all she ask ... me FUCK ME IM ACCTUALY alone .... back to me well not exactly only had the motel now n a girl I knew asked to stay ... Yeah nowhere else to go moving ice hokey off my screen again she... called he flipped my head now I'm pregnant ...I'm here if u need me all completely called 48 later.... I felt bad ....hate feeling I knew it....he smashed it babe.... the house ...i need u now in there kids are okay yeah where away I'm there in a hour house turned fucked stove out table thrown through window..... Fuck this dog me n her brothers kicked his head in red bong smashed on the fuck...he's done..I'm back with life love my kids us..... 3 weeks in he's still inside her head heart .....are you kidding To.... 'm here tripping on WTF I'm doing..I'm losing my shit boys are gone fuckwitt thought Tiana was all u got my girls the boys ....ya toy fuck... Boy cunt....I'm still with her kids to ....how would u ride this through.... awesome to we at her bros house remember have been since mid September........ smashed our house.... I'll stay a while more even though......feelin your lust lost images hold us ...I'm killing horra emcee she told me Lil stick dude.... Lil sick choad.... Haha the thought I desire thrills me..... I'll be there boy 1v1 v my gun fist first I'm a punch u til I'm hurt ....my face from traces of your blood..... Cause

Sent from my ZTE Blade Q Lux using Tapatalk

Sent from my ZTE Blade Q Lux using Tapatalk