Arrests Made RE: Murder at C BO Video Shoot

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Trio Of Gunmen Arrested For Killing On C-Bo Video Shoot - AllHipHop.com

(AllHipHop News) Three men have been arrested for a shooting that killed a man on the set of a video shoot for C-Bo last Summer in Sacramento, California.

One man died and five other people were injured as C-Bo shot a video for his song “Rep My City" in Meadowview Park.

According to cops, a 27-year-old named Antwan Lands, along with Amontie Wortham, 20, and Queison Murphy, 19 were arrested earlier this week.

Each one of the many faces one count of murder, and four counts of attempted murder for their role in the shooting.

The violence broke out during C-Bo's feud with fellow Sacramento rapper Mozzy, who had dissed C-Bo and Brotha Lynch Hung on his song “New Era King.�

C-Bo replied with a song filled with threats, titled “Body 4 Body.�

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Sacramento Police Department News Release 20170827-109: Meadowview Park Homicide Investigation

Original Press Release by SPD in August:

MEDIA ADVISORY/NEWS RELEASE
For Immediate Release No. 20170827-109
Sunday, August 27, 2017
Meadowview Park Homicide Investigation
This press release is a summary of the facts known at this time. This incident is still under investigation so this information is subject to change. Additional details will be released as they become available.

On Sunday, August 27, 2017 at approximately 2:30 p.m. officers from the Sacramento Police Department were called to the 7700 block of 24th Street (Meadowview Park) for several victims who had been shot.

Upon arrival at the park, officers located one victim who had sustained a gunshot wound. Officers quickly learned that prior to their arrival, four additional victims had suffered gunshot wounds and had been transported to local area hospitals by other people at the park. Four of the victims are in stable condition and one victim was pronounced deceased at the hospital.

Preliminary information suggests that a group of individuals were recording a music video in the park when the shooting occurred.

Homicide Detectives and Crime Scene Investigators responded to the scene to canvass the area for any potential evidence or witnesses. A motive in this incident has not yet been established but investigators are looking into whether or not the incident is gang-related.

The identity of the victim will be released by the Sacramento County Coroner’s Office once next of kin notifications have been completed.

To: udork-nineonedick or whatever lame name you are calling yourself this month. Leave this hood A.S.A.P for your own best interest, you are making the Turf look bad. Two weeks ago you were trying to act tough, talking about you and your oak park wannabe friends putting in work out in the North High and now you are an apple tech nerd about to make 80k a year, you sound ridiculous mr. soccer minivan dad of the year. Get the Fuck off the Siccness and go to hip hop central to talk about drakes latest album because I know that's what you really bump in the van on the way to your kiddies school. Reno is the perfect place for a Mark like you, and take fucky & ghost with you.

Last edited:

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
To: udork-nineonedick or whatever lame name you are calling yourself this month. Leave this hood A.S.A.P for your own best interest, you are making the Turf look bad. Two weeks ago you were trying to act tough, talking about you and your oak park wannabe friends putting in work out in the North High and now you are an apple tech nerd about to make 80k a year, you sound ridiculous mr. soccer minivan dad of the year. Get the Fuck of the Siccness and go to hip hop central to talk about drakes latest album because I know that's what you really bump in the van on the way to your kiddies school. Reno is the perfect place for a Mark like you, and take take fucky & ghost with you.
shut up bitch. get a job your not a gangster..we don't believe you. you like dick. you have no friends or money. your a siccness goon..u failed at life. try again fagit

Mar 25, 2005
To: udork-nineonedick or whatever lame name you are calling yourself this month. Leave this hood A.S.A.P for your own best interest, you are making the Turf look bad. Two weeks ago you were trying to act tough, talking about you and your oak park wannabe friends putting in work out in the North High and now you are an apple tech nerd about to make 80k a year, you sound ridiculous mr. soccer minivan dad of the year. Get the Fuck of the Siccness and go to hip hop central to talk about drakes latest album because I know that's what you really bump in the van on the way to your kiddies school. Reno is the perfect place for a Mark like you, and take take fucky & ghost with you.
HILARIOUS!

Dec 2, 2006
Reno,Nv
Ha im dead my dude, I make the turf look bad? I don't claim to be a gangster or anything my dude, I hangout with Oak Parks dudes whats the issue with that? I also hang out with Beast Mob dudes as well and I got a couple Star homies, I don't bring that gang banging shit into my life because its worthless to claim shit when at the end of the day $ is whats its all about. its kind of funny you aint been talking shit for a minute but when you see me post you right back on this board talking a shit storm, and yeah ill be that nerd techie making $ instead of being a "pimp" internet thug who comes on forums talking a mess of shit trying to be gangster, so im good on that my house just sold last weekend so yeah im feeling good I can get a nice spot in Reno... plus I can work from home 4 out of the 5 days bud. so keep talking shit troll.... and have a good day

Last edited: