Arrests Made RE: Murder at C BO Video Shoot

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
It's official, ass-g never showed up and was silent just like his friend ghost dick. I don't know what going on anymore, is anybody down for a old school fist fight anymore? Everyone's brains must be fried from the drugs - microwaves - dumbphones - T.V.'s - Video games and more. Most of you idiots are internet Zombies plain and simple. It's a big exciting world out here, unplug from your computer come out of your moms basement and take your beating like a Man. I know that going outside is scary for a lot of you but once you get used to it you will feel alive again. seven7five, you were not at the apartments last night so you shut the fuck up Cali trader. Why you trying to come to my place anyway? A Mans home is his sanctuary. I respected your street only because you have a family. Let's find a location that we both agree on, I will be back in the North by 6:00pm. I will be by the Still Smokin' glass shop on Elkhorn & 80 at 6:15pm. Let's get this done, just me and you.
Lol