Arrests Made RE: Murder at C BO Video Shoot

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
775 where ya at? We out here at the apartments Turnt up and I don't see any fools bumping Lavish D. We are the only ones getting Livewire around here, nobody wants problems for sure. I have been pulling the sheets off all the Siccness Haters one by one. I should be getting thanked, but the Suckas outnumber the Real Gangsters on this site so I understand. Just know that I won't stop until all Faggots on here are exposed. StillHustlin, since you think I am a cop come find out tomorrow at 3:00pm at Florin & Franklin, my Jordan's are still scuff free because seven7five and his boys never showed up as usual. asg probably won't show up either and will be permanently placed in the loser club with ghost - 775 - pone and versacero. Killa Tay was right all along about this chump, he just sits on his ass all day and posts on the Siccness, no wonder Rudy's a big fat tub of crap. keep the Lame comments coming suckas, I will get back to you with some Real Game when I get a chance.

Last edited:

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
seven7five, Pull up tonight so I can send you on that ambulance ride DoucheLord. Bring on the Funk with your Bitchmade friends, I will have my crew over tonight as well and we can have a Mop up session outside. I got a fresh pair of Jordan's to Stomp you out in so you can go to reno with a Jumpman logo all over your face. We will be in the apartment smoking B-Legits and Knocking C-Bo The Mobfather 2 on my 15-inch Cerwin Vegas pissing off all the stupid
crackhead neighbors.
You can be my warm up for tomorrow's fight with asg, but he won't show up because he's a wannabe like ghost. Time to hold court in the streets, this going to be a great weekend. C-Ya tonight!!l

lol this fucktard has to be like 13

Dec 11, 2006
775 where ya at? We out here at the apartments Turnt up and I don't see any fools bumping Lavish D. We are the only ones getting Livewire around here, nobody wants problems for sure. I have been pulling the sheets off all the Siccness Haters one by one. I should be getting thanked, but the Suckas outnumber the Real Gangsters on this site so I understand. Just know that I won't stop until all Faggots on here are exposed. StillHustlin, since you think I am a cop come find out tomorrow at 3:00pm at Florin & Franklin, my Jordan's are still scuff free because seven7five and his boys never showed up as usual. asg probably won't show up either and will be permanently placed in the loser club with ghost - 775 - pone and versacero. Killa Tay was right all along about this chump, he just sits on his ass all day and posts on the Siccness, no wonder Rudy's a big fat tub of crap. keep the Lame comments coming suckas, I will get back to you with some Real Game when I get a chance.

I'll be in downtown Roseville tonight for most of the night at the boxing donkey. Everyone on here knows my name, face, and story. Slide thru for a beer youngin

I'll be in downtown Roseville tonight for most of the night at the boxing donkey. Everyone on here knows my name, face, and story. Slide thru for a beer youngin
That sounds cool but like I said before I only meet up with dudes to kick their asses or to complete a transaction. Only Real Ones from my inner circle are invited to the Bar and I don't party in Roseville anyway, to many cops that will pull you over for nothing. asg, I am heading to the south at 2:00pm and I will be ready to Swing from the shoulders by 3:00pm. It's up to you to Rep the Hood now, ghost already made his hood look bad when he didn't come outside. Be a Man, you can do it. Don't end up on the Sucka list!!

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
your the biggest bitch on here..u ain't coming to the p yelling shit get your fuckin head knocked off hoe...you know what not to do around here..like I said fuck you and everything you love..uz ah troll with no life period u ain't getting no fair fade ur a bitch u don't get that lol

Dec 2, 2006
Reno,Nv
Im on Hillsdale right across the street from Riches in those Apt, no gate code needed ill be the dude in the Angel gear, Red hat An Shoes with Camo shorts holler at me, ill be outside with a real Highlands OG with MERK, if you dunno dude ask about him or see his Up's in Highlands

Last edited: