Arrests Made RE: Murder at C BO Video Shoot

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 2, 2006
Reno,Nv
You sound like a hoe talking bout " I don't have any problems with nortes" fucking lil pussy boy

Yer a bitch, all talk. only talk that shit online ..

Ill be at the Texas Road House in Elk Grove on orchard dr. for the next several hours having drinks and eating. We can go from the shoulders, I'm solo..

put pictures if u got balls enough to actually pull up, so that I know u aint faking the funk like u do on here
Sooo did he show up?

S.L.A.B

Hiphop-TV
Mar 26, 2006
hiphop-tv.blogspot.nl
When those mozzy - zilla cats did the drive by at C-Bo's video shoot and picnic, they shot at the crowd randomly. Bullets have no name and anyone there could have been hit or killed. C-Bo was the one that organized that event on social media and he was definitely the main target. I haven't seen any footage of the shooting so I don't know what exactly happened there. I know that one of those three mozzy shooter gang dudes snitched the other two out so now three young bloods are heading to prison for the rest of their lives. It just shows you how loyal mozzy's crew really is under pressure. Those losers got broke down just like in a episode of First 48, mozzy's favorite show by coincidence.
C-Bo himself said on instagram that they wasn't aiming at him.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
I was standing by cbo they didn’t shoot that direction they shot at the other side where people were standing and hit dude they missed all the rappers lol they were all to the left the car passed then started shooting

So I guess when you do a drive by and spray bullets at a crowd you are not gunning for a certain person but I am sure they would have been very happy if they hit C-Bo - Lavish D or someone on that level. Them zilla fools are young and inexperienced at Gang Banging, so that might have been the first drive by that they ever done. ASG, I am available this weekend if you still want that Pull up party. I will give you credit for at least being Man enough to meet up, I have never backed down from a fight before and you called me out so we can do this. I can be at the Florin & Franklin Foodmaxx parking lot at 3:00pm on Saturday. There are just two rules: No weapons including Steel Toe Boots and the fight is one on one, if you can do that I am down and just remember that you asked for this.

Last edited:

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
So I guess when you do a drive by and spray bullets at a crowd you are not gunning for a certain person but I am sure they would have been very happy if they hit C-Bo - Lavish D or someone on that level. Them zilla fools are young and inexperienced at Gang Banging, so that might have been the first drive by that they ever done. ASG, I am available this weekend if you still want that Pull up party. I will give you credit for at least being Man enough to meet up, I have never backed down from a fight before and you called me out so we can do this. I can be at the Florin & Franklin Foodmaxx parking lot at 3:00pm on Saturday. There are just two rules: No weapons including Steel Toe Boots and the fight is one on one, if you can do that I am down and just remember that you asked for this.
you sound like a scared little bitch..."no weapons" what type of gangbanger are you? ol "west side story" gangster..."oustider" fight rules lol what a bitch you are haaaaaaaa

ghosted one, you are the real bitch. I was in smoke park 3-weeks ago on Saturday to issue you a beating and you were silent as a ghost. You always talk your trash online but when it's time to Pull up you disappear so you picked your online name right ghost fag. Let me know when you are ready to be a man and fight your own battles instead of being an instigator, and look in the mirror before you call somebody a bitch, you will see one in your reflection.

Last edited:
nineonesix, you should have had Gabe change your name to seven7five you California trading Fade dodging piece of shit. I am going to pull your Hoe Card every time you post on the 9-1-Sicc you Bisexual internet geek. You claim unity with all Gangs in Sacramento but Fucking with me you will get a Hollow through your Mental. You are such a disgrace that I will have my bitch spray you with mace then I will give you a Sac Town Stomp Out just to put you in your place. To versacero, you seem like an instigator to me, you always want to watch a fight but don't want to be in one. Are you ready to get your ass kicked Rude Rudy? The weekend is almost here, log off your computers and come outside and play Fuck boys.

Dec 2, 2006
Reno,Nv
nineonesix, you should have had Gabe change your name to seven7five you California trading Fade dodging piece of shit. I am going to pull your Hoe Card every time you post on the 9-1-Sicc you Bisexual internet geek. You claim unity with all Gangs in Sacramento but Fucking with me you will get a Hollow through your Mental. You are such a disgrace that I will have my bitch spray you with mace then I will give you a Sac Town Stomp Out just to put you in your place. To versacero, you seem like an instigator to me, you always want to watch a fight but don't want to be in one. Are you ready to get your ass kicked Rude Rudy? The weekend is almost here, log off your computers and come outside and play Fuck boys.
Pull it everytime you wanna "blud" I claim to not give a fuck what gang you from what set you bang, if you show love I show love back so thats all its about, a hollow though my mental, why you bringing weapons up on this, you just to ld the dude not to bring weapons but talking about weapons, ha ur bitch would mace me awesome, Sac Stomp? never heard of it man, matter fact im be at the Apt tonight slide outside "Blud" we'll have that lavish music going....

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Where do you get your meth from??

seven7five, Pull up tonight so I can send you on that ambulance ride DoucheLord. Bring on the Funk with your Bitchmade friends, I will have my crew over tonight as well and we can have a Mop up session outside. I got a fresh pair of Jordan's to Stomp you out in so you can go to reno with a Jumpman logo all over your face. We will be in the apartment smoking B-Legits and Knocking C-Bo The Mobfather 2 on my 15-inch Cerwin Vegas pissing off all the stupid
crackhead neighbors. You can be my warm up for tomorrow's fight with asg, but he won't show up because he's a wannabe like ghost. Time to hold court in the streets, this going to be a great weekend. C-Ya tonight!!l