Arrests Made RE: Murder at C BO Video Shoot

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Yo ghosted faggot, l was in your slum that one Saturday to fade you up for over 6-hours when I told you that your 3-days was up, you were silent but now you are getting bold again. There wasn't one fucker in that shit hole that wanted problems. I will give you a chance to redeem yourself this weekend, send the address for the meet up, you are number one on the list now that your homie uneek is leaving town and doesn't have your back anymore. nineonesnitch, I hate to break it to you but 80k a year ain't shit nowadays. I am back in forth from Sac to the Bay on Business weekly and they would laugh at you about making 80k out there, you couldn't even qualify for a 2-bedroom apartment in the South Bay on that income. But I guess out in bumfucked burning man land you will be a big shot, don't let the door hit you on the way out on moving day.

Dec 2, 2006
Reno,Nv
Yo ghosted faggot, l was in your slum that one Saturday to fade you up for over 6-hours when I told you that your 3-days was up, you were silent but now you are getting bold again. There wasn't one fucker in that shit hole that wanted problems. I will give you a chance to redeem yourself this weekend, send the address for the meet up, you are number one on the list now that your homie uneek is leaving town and doesn't have your back anymore. nineonesnitch, I hate to break it to you but 80k a year ain't shit nowadays. I am back in forth from Sac to the Bay on Business weekly and they would laugh at you about making 80k out there, you couldn't even qualify for a 2-bedroom apartment in the South Bay on that income. But I guess out in bumfucked burning man land you will be a big shot, don't let the door hit you on the way out on moving day.
Ha I never had dudes back, ive never talked too dude on here once, didn't even know he was an Oak Park dude, anyways how am I a snitch? who did I snitch too? enlighten me my dude, people can laugh in the bay, id never live there way to much money for nothing just my thoughts on that, anyways burning man? thats not even in Reno smart guy, educate yourself a little more about that topic, they can actually laugh at me im not tripping, I don't need to impress anybody in the Bay Area..... anyways troll enjoy that Apt life you live with that gate, hit me with the keypad # one time so I can slide in that bitch since they keep it locked down all the time ha Jus saying im sure ur Apt is around #37 jus saying bud enjoy ur time driving to the bay and back

usuck, I ain't tripping either, driving from Sac to the Bay is fun and I usually have a driver so I just kick back smoke and slap beats, then I handle business then chill with the folks. I always come back to Sac with some Packs or some Stacks so I call that a good day. I know that burning man isn't in reno, it's in the dessert out there and reno is just the closest major town so don't try to sugar coat it reno sucks dick, I only go there to gamble-party fuck beezy's ect. You make no sense man, you are leading this double life where you hang out with known gang members by day and being a family man by night, what if you were hanging out with those dudes and you got caught up in a drive by? That man that died at C-Bo's video shoot was a family guy to, that could be you so stay in your lane and put your fams first. Also apartment living isn't that bad, I can leave anytime I want if the spot gets hot and the rent is cheap. We keep the gate locked tight to keep fuck heads like you out and no you can't have the code to the gate.

Dec 2, 2006
Reno,Nv
Cool Story dude, I don't get into Gang politics, im cool with who Im cool with Blood,Crip,14, it don't matter too me one bit, anyways take care of yourself homeboy by the way I been had that code for the gate, one of my homegirls lives in those APT's and I slide there for BBQ's every now an again

ulose, hurry up get out of town you Turf hopping piece of shit!! You hang out with Crips - bloods - Norte - southsiders - starz - border brothers and more, who does that? Pick a side you fucking apple geek reject. And you say what is the problem with hanging out with oak park bloods - zilla ect., the problem is they tried to smoke the Big Hommie C-Bo at the video shoot. So go fuck yourselve up in reno you Bitchmade. I am chilling at the apartments today, if you got the code slide through so I can send you to reno with a beat up face. Have fun sitting on your ass all day on your computer job becoming a big fat whale. You are such a joke that you should have been a comedian.

Dec 11, 2006
ulose, hurry up get out of town you Turf hopping piece of shit!! You hang out with Crips - bloods - Norte - southsiders - starz - border brothers and more, who does that? Pick a side you fucking apple geek reject. And you say what is the problem with hanging out with oak park bloods - zilla ect., the problem is they tried to smoke the Big Hommie C-Bo at the video shoot. So go fuck yourselve up in reno you Bitchmade. I am chilling at the apartments today, if you got the code slide through so I can send you to reno with a beat up face. Have fun sitting on your ass all day on your computer job becoming a big fat whale. You are such a joke that you should have been a comedian.
They didn't try to smoke c-bo. There was a seperate incident and a good dude was killed.

When those mozzy - zilla cats did the drive by at C-Bo's video shoot and picnic, they shot at the crowd randomly. Bullets have no name and anyone there could have been hit or killed. C-Bo was the one that organized that event on social media and he was definitely the main target. I haven't seen any footage of the shooting so I don't know what exactly happened there. I know that one of those three mozzy shooter gang dudes snitched the other two out so now three young bloods are heading to prison for the rest of their lives. It just shows you how loyal mozzy's crew really is under pressure. Those losers got broke down just like in a episode of First 48, mozzy's favorite show by coincidence.

Dec 2, 2006
Reno,Nv
Turf hopper? I don't think so since I don't claim a gang at all, C Bo aint my homie ive never met dude, but if he the homie aint he a Garden dude? I didn't know the gardens stayed in highlands? so I guess my bad for not being up on my "gang" history of Sac.. FUNNY story tho I was up in the Apt yesterday for about 3 hours chilling outside BBQing with a couple homies.. and matter fact the homie who runs the gas station across the street hooked it up with some beer since he was getting rid of it.. but I never seen you kinda disappoints me because you could have slide over for burgers and beer and chopped it up off the siccness, anyways man I will enjoy sitting on my fat ass making cash for work, but ill also still be hitting the Gym so im good on that... anyways bud have a wonderful day im sure somehow you'll come up talking some more bad ass shit on siccness, how im a turf hopper etc etc matter fact that new Stunna Blu song slaps im surprised you didn't hear us bumping him and some JUNE yesterday it wasn't quiet

nineonetrick, I don't want to meet up with you for burgers & brews, I want to kick your ass you oak park dick riding keyboard soldier. Just remember that I tried to show you North High love at first until you started coming at me faulty with your dumb comments. So what gang are you hanging out with today? You switch sides all the time so my guess is meadowview bloods now. I seriously doubt that you go to the gym. I have never met a computer sloth that exercises unless you count working out your stomach muscles after eating an XLarge dominos pizza by yourself you fat lazy waste of humanity. I feel sorry for your wife and kids she has to have sex with you just to keep a roof over her head. Can you even see your dick when you pee? To: ass g, who the Fuck are you bitch nigga? What Hood you claim? You must have burned a few of your remaining crackhead brain cells on that half of a sentence clown. Try again you test tube baby sack of shit!!

ASG

Sicc OG
Jan 31, 2011
BFBX4

Barrio Franklin.. pull up if u r all u say u r... and post pictures so i kno ur fa real pussy

ASG, It took me some time to decode your teenage text message and I think you said lets meet up for the throwdown. If so send the address and we can make this happen. I used to stay out by Florin & Franklin so I know that area well. I don't have any problems with Nortes but anyone that talks trash can get it these days. LMK

ASG

Sicc OG
Jan 31, 2011
ASG, It took me some time to decode your teenage text message and I think you said lets meet up for the throwdown. If so send the address and we can make this happen. I used to stay out by Florin & Franklin so I know that area well. I don't have any problems with Nortes but anyone that talks trash can get it these days. LMK
You sound like a hoe talking bout " I don't have any problems with nortes" fucking lil pussy boy

Yer a bitch, all talk. only talk that shit online ..

Ill be at the Texas Road House in Elk Grove on orchard dr. for the next several hours having drinks and eating. We can go from the shoulders, I'm solo..

put pictures if u got balls enough to actually pull up, so that I know u aint faking the funk like u do on here