The area below Meadowview

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 11, 2004
You know what im talking about that little area with pretty nice houses just south of meadowview almost into elk grove.... I've seen quite a few houses for rent and sale in that area and on yahoo real estate that zip code is supposed to be hella safe anyways lemme know

Apr 2, 2006
u talkin bout laguna or pocket?....cause i know in some areas, they got new homes buildin in every area...but most peeps would say doesnt mean its safe

Feb 2, 2006
djwhitenasty.blogspot.com
Also in Elk Grove is the Siccest Car Audio and Alarm Installation and Sales shop called "Audio Xtacy", its located inside Genesis Window Tinting who also do a tight ass job on the tints..Should lookem up, they have my car slappin hella hard..1

Mar 16, 2005
If you are talkin bout the NEW VIEW(new homes with a new area code south of the original view) then dont get it twisted, nice houses but its still fucked up. my homeboy lived there wit his lil son and said there was always break ins in the neighborhood and different types of crimes goin down. He kept a heater and aint no punk, but he bought the house cause it was new but just sold it cause of all the bullshit and didnt want nothin to happen wit his lil boy at home