apt3 got some tight productions and hella tight lyrics...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 7, 2002
thats what im talkin bout, i like this shit...i heard this album people was talkin bout called triple 6 was on some devil shit, if anyone has this album can yaw hook me up wit it? thx

N

NOSTRIL KING

The only artist Apt 3 had that was tight was Cougnut...now he's RIP so I ain't feelin anyone.

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
HAHAHA - check it out folks, my little internet bitch Sally Jessie finally got his computer priveledges back at the retard house...

Hows my favorite little ass? I hope youre keepin it tight for daddy..........eternal........

Stolen any new styles frrrrom Nelly or Bone Thugs lately?

Hows the new cd-r coming out? You and your "group" Lyrical Nonsense should save money and buy BUNDLES of cd-rs instead of just one at a time, it'll really save you money in the long run.

Jessie Lames - we could all learrrrn a good lesson frrrrom him. With odds stacked against him, a retarded orphaned son of a prostitute mother holds his head high to become ceo of an imaginary "RRRAP" label to impress the other unfortunate kids in his halfway house.

GOOD LUCK SALLY! WERRRRE ALL RRRRRRROOTIN FORRRRR YA