any Sac cd's u need???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
Shitloads of em.

2 that spring to mind (one is a tape)

Redrum - Bitch Killa (1995, a cassette)
E. KLips - Kritical Thinkin (1997 if it's believed_

Not too sure whether E.Klips is legit or a shady replication from the archives. GOt a feelin I saw it once before the Calstate. I'd definitely heard of it around 2003 cause E.Klips mentioned he did 3 other albums aside from Heatrocks & Game Spilla.. They were Kritical Thinkin, So Problematik & Horrifik.

As for the Redrum cassette, someone who stayed out in OP told me he had a tape. This was in fuckin 99 00 i was a kid back then. I said to him he must be thinkin of Aint Nothin CHanged. We agreed that was it and never thought about it again. Im amazed by what still is surficin.

D.R.E.A.M.'s cd (Ace Mak Daddy's rap group). Would be good to hear if it's better than has solo shit. Late 90's, early 00's.

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
It's called "Before I Lay My Head To Rest".

It was me who re-upped it after a long hiatus from being online.
It was on mp3.com when Mally Mall was doing work on Mista Skanless' now defunct label.

There was another track called "we ballin" with Fatmouth & Teardrop.

Also, roughly another 4 artists on Mista SKanless roster at the time. I was dumb for not keeping all the mp3.com tracks. I think many have said the same themselves! No one saw the mp3.com change comin though. It was pretty abrupt.