Announcing New Group outta Sacramento - "3 KINGS"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2017
are you guys wanting to network

hardlinerecords.com

were lookkng to network if your people are intrested contact me robthepromoter @ 209-922-9612 and we will invite you to the studio in galt and pay you to do a track with hardlinerecords.....here is some pics

Attachments

May 9, 2017
good looking out on the phone call but lets network i talked to gb he said lets go!!

3 kings make sure you hit me back tomorrow so i can set up a time that we could all meet ....have lunch some where on us ,,,,and talk about putting together a project
or doing a track with one of the hardlinerecords artist ......we will cash you out for your time and work lets make it happen give me a call back in the afternoon if i dont answer leave message than all give you the direct number to hardlinerecords,com office .......thanks and god bless

ROBTHEPROMOTER #HARDLINERECORDS.COM

FACEBOOK ROBERT CARTNER
209 922 9612

[email protected]

gb/double/soundcloud.com

Attachments

May 9, 2017
3KINGS yes sir i did hear the message you left i just heard the snippet super talent were all for the meeting up with you guys or just you so we can make something happen you watch this is going to happen...... all call you in the afternoon and all run it by my boy GB HARDLINERECORDS AND I ALREADY NO HE TRUST MY JUDGEMENT AND ABILTY TO NETWORK WITH REAL FOLKS LIKE YOUR SELF ,,,,,,,,

GB/Double- CEO of The Whole Movement

ROBTHEPROMOTER

HARDLINERECORDS.COM