what today's jaytee's bruff day?...i'm braking out the case of yak!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
happy burrff day jay tee,...i know you are gonna pour like no other tonight,....
chit i'm take a swig for you,...naw fuck that i got a whole case of courvoisier
and i'ma killit in your name,...

yadidahahahahahaaa

but on the real,..many blessings to you and your family on this papa's day,...
and yeah happy papa's day to you jaytee,....

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
...my bad there jaytee,...how about now,...???

for give me if i turned your guts on that,....playas like you get those top notches,..and me,..well i got lobster game,...cause i have to wait for sloppy 17th's and chit,...hell them kinda woman is the best my ass could get,...

but yeah forgive that and i do hope that day was a blessed one for you,..
maaaaaaaaaaaan i was tossed ,....i drank the whole case,..bam bam bam,...i took them to the head a about half way thru your favorte cd golden state
i fell on my head while doing the furly ghost and my home had to tell me that i was not in a fight with myself cause i got up swinging in the air like the sence from boys in the hood with cuba goodin
i thought some one pushed me,..but i was drunk,....

woke up to everyone laffing at me cause they shaved my head half way and glued my hands so that it looks like i was throwing up the "w"
you know how hard it is to get money out of your wallet for aspin and bottled water with your hands like that?

all in all it was worth it ,..glad you like the yak pic jaytee,..and again,..forgive the crack pic,...it wont get play in here no.....no mas ,....
make this last one your best jaytee
'