What happened to YOUNG D-BOYZ ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 8, 2005
www.schizotopia.de
I wonder what the Crew is gone to. I first heard em on Potna Deuce´s "Welcome 2 da tilt" and a few Years after i bought their Debut-Album "Straight Game".

Until know i didn´t hear any Features or new Albums from the D-Boyz. Anybody here who knows if there is a follow-up Album or even Feature-Tracks ?

Feb 2, 2005
Tony Francis has a new album coming out. and there should be a 10 year anniversary album followed by a new daffi album. but far as the group go there not on the best terms but were still trying to make it happen. thanks for your support

Aug 8, 2005
www.schizotopia.de
ted bundy said:
Tony Francis has a new album coming out. and there should be a 10 year anniversary album followed by a new daffi album. but far as the group go there not on the best terms but were still trying to make it happen. thanks for your support
That´s good news, i love to hear the Aniiversary-Album and the Solo´s. It´s a bit sad that there will maybe no more Albums as Group. I still listen to the first Album, xspecially "32 Bars", "Mr. Chronic" and "Younger Dayz"