The Twinz is on DPG recordz !!!.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
L

LAzoo

its official, wayniac & trip loc are making an album on dpg recordz /gangsta advisory records

daz has posted this in the dpgrecordz.com's gangstaville forum.
and also said this in a recent interview with daz.

so be on the lookout for an album of The twinz on dpgrecordz...
also other albums to come out this year on dpg recordz are....
*PFN
*Tha Row killa
*goldie loc
*soopafly

dont forget to pick up daz's latest album titled "DPGC u know what i'm throwin up" at 101distribution.com

L

LAzoo

havnt you heard of the twinz?????
if you know warren g , and have bought his first 2 albums, you will know who the twinz are.
they released an album titled "conversation" on warren g's gfunk label in 1995 thru defjam music .
the production on it was bangin , and they are tight on the mic.

anyways daz (dat nigga daz / daz dillinger) has signed them to his label.
visit dpgrecordz.com , and join up at the forum at dpgrecordz.com/gangstaville

Sep 15, 2002
L.A. ZOO WHY U HAVE TO POST THIS NEWS ABOUT THE TWINZ ON EVERY FORUM OF THE SICCNESS NETWORK AND ALL AROUND THE WEB ?
OK,THEY'RE TIGHT BUT U GETS ON SEVERAL PEOPLE NERVES WITH THIS SHIT!

Feb 26, 2003
look elia,
whats the problem??
i'm just trying to promote the twinz , daz & dpg recordz to those who arent familiar , and from the posts i have made, practicaly all of the replies were positive.
and each thread i made was in a different forum , which is getting the attention of a diverse number of people.
coz the siccness network is a string of different forums, if it were the same forum, i would of only made one thread.

you seem to be the only one that has a problem with this,
instead of worrying about my threads , you could be helping to promote dpgrecordz in other forums.

Aug 12, 2002
That's strange...
I've been bumpin Conversations for the last three weeks. I think that's Warren G's best work right there. I always thought the Twinz were much better on the mic than Warren (if I'm not mistaken, they ghostwrote for him on Regulate).

Good shit.

-=bumpus=-

Feb 26, 2003
eleven5doubleoh.....
yes, they are doing something with foesum, they plan to make a collaboration album with the twinz , and it is said to feature daz & goldie loc (from tha eastsidaz)

bumpus....
thats right, twinz are mc's , warren g is more of a dj/producer, but i still love his kick back smooth rhymes that warren does.