N2Deep Nationwide Airplay

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I'm not sure if it's because of Jay-Z using the horn from Back To The Hotel on his new single, but in the past 1 month alone I've heard N2Deep, "Back to the Hotel" at these locations across the country:

1. 97.9 Detroit, Michigan
2. 95.5 Detroit, Michigan (throwback jam of the day)
3. Rick's Bar (The Biggest Party bar in Ann Arbor, Michigan) DJ Big Daddie claims he's a huge N2Deep Fan ([email protected])
4. Fast Eddie's in Evansville, Indiana (Basically Kentucky) It's a huge party bar that has thong contests on Thursdays. People went nuts when this came on and I was completely amazed
5. 98.? The Beat in San Antonio, Texas

Jay Tee: I know you're not a big fan of people only knowing you from that one N2Deep song, but it seems like it's a good time to put a new N2Deep cut out there.

Ohh yeah, and when are you gonna come out to the midwest ? E-40 and RJ came out here a couple months ago for that AND1 tour and we kicked it on the bus, behind stage and over in Windsor, Ontario. RJ called me and they're heading back out here on Nov. 24th, you should come out! We're going to be doing it real big.